Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 Cavity Irons

these do look amazing, would be interested in what these will cost

these do look amazing, would be interested in what these will cost

I'm guessing they will be in line with the FG Tours. I know that there was just something I loved about the FG Tours and I don't doubt that these would do it for me as well. The looks are even better and I was a big fan of the 2011 version.

Wow these are some of the best looking irons I have ever seen.

Wow these are some of the best looking irons I have ever seen.

If you can get the guys at Golf Discount to let you hit the Tours do it. They are so nice and I imagine these are just as good or better.

Nice iron. I like how Wilson backs up their designs with player input. Granted those players' games are another world compared to mine. Still nice to know a lot of their clubs aren't a straight lab design.

I don't know how I missed this thread earlier but I really like the looks of these irons. They look smooth and sleek without any crazy graphics.

wow are those pretty...almost too pretty to get dirty. Beautiful sticks!

Well, hello there.

I just wanted to stop in and tell you how beautiful you looked today :kiss:

Well, hello there.

lol i was thinking the same thing after you bumped this back up

Hey Chunky,

The V2's just wanted to say hi.

Well, hello there.

Haha that's how I felt. They are sexy

Tap tap taparoo

Im working on having a set of these sent to THP for review soon. THey are just so purty.

Im working on having a set of these sent to THP for review soon. THey are just so purty.

I'll make you a deal. I drop my HCP 5 points and I get to review them. Please????

Hehehe. Yea, I know there's not really anything in it for you. I'll watch them from afar like the creep in the corner at Hooters.

I want these now!

only thing i dont like is chrome... im a satin man myself!

Great looking forgings from Wilson (again!).

B...E...A...UTIFUL!! Best looking sticks since these:
Wilson-Staff-FG-62-Irons.jpg

I was Wilson when Wilson wasn't cool

They are definitely nice looking clubs. I have to admit the Wilson name throws me off a bit, only because I hate Tom Hanks.

Bought the original FG Tour last season...Absolutely love them. V2 is a handsome update and I agree w BamBooBender, best looking clubs since the FG62, which are stunning.

Now these are gorgeous clubs!!!!! I wonder where Chunky is???

They just interviewed Ricky barnes who raved about these irons on golf channel

Tap tap taparoo

these are some of the best sticks i have ever seen

Back