Wilson Staff & THP #PersonalDistance - Live Update Thread

Loving the pics guys. Really forget how big Wilson is across all sports until you see all the pics of their gear. Thanks for the great updates.

Sorry guys. We can't take pics of the putters we are rolling.

JRod takes a couple things serious. Ping pong is one of them
He takes everything serious!!! Does he rock a ping pong ball like he rocks a golf ball? Did he use a girls paddle to crush the ball???

So freaking awesome!!! Can't believe this one is here already. This is one that I have known is going to be something special. You guys are lucky! Holy heck Wilson makes some sweet looking golf bags. I think I need one...I do need a stand bag hmmmmmm. Enjoy this fellas and thanks for the pics so far!

This may be the most jealous I've been yet. Could be cuz you're almost just down the road. Looks like a blast!

JRod takes a couple things serious. Ping pong is one of them

If he has a Bluetooth in, just walk away. Too extreme for the entire State.

Wow just got caught up and once again just blown away. The history there speaks volumes. Wilson!!!!

That was a great time.

Some initial thoughts:

The new putters are great, picked it up and knew it was amazing after the first putt.

I think it's sometimes forgotten how many sports Wilson has a dominate position in.

THP cake is more delicious than normal cake, but not quite as good as ice cream cake. Wait a second..... a THP ice cream cake.... drool.

I think JRod was sandbagging Brad and I on the ping-pong table after seeing him play with Josh.

I think I'm going to change my screen name....this JRod/JRodM thing is too much. Though I beat him in ping-pong, so maybe he should have to change his?

Really looking forward to finding my #PersonalDistance here. The attention we received from Wilson tonight and will be receiving tomorrow has already blown me away.

Great initial thoughts. Going to be a great follow.

I'll say this. It really says something about a company when they open their doors to us like this. Everything about tonight was so awesome and is only just begun.

That is amazing. I'm so jealous

Looking like another fantastic event!

Just catching up on this thread.
Jealous of you guys, I will enjoy following along.
Thank you Wilson and THP for making this weekend possible.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

What a great night . Wilson has some brilliant minds and fantastic people working for them. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilson Staff & THP #PersonalDistance - Live Update Thread

Unbelievable first night. Excellent hosts, a lot of cool stuff to look at and some great insights. Looking forward to some great times tomorrow.

Sleep well guys. I knew with their amazing history in sports it would be good. Just did not imagine it would be that nice.I can appreciate that they are keeping wraps on the putters. Enjoy the day tomorrow.

Really excited for what lies ahead for us tomoreow. Going to be 1 awesome day starting bright and early at 7am

Just got all caught up. Amazing so far. Looks like Wilson Staff is giving you guys the A List treatment. Their office looks phenomenal as well. Enjoy it guys. Can't wait to follow along.

Great start fellas. Cabn't wait to follow tomorrow

Up and ready for a little #PersonalDistance today.

To think that the event actually kicks off today and that last night was just a bonus.
You guys are in for a treat today. We will see you all at the Innovation Center in a little while.

Back