Wilson Staff & THP #PersonalDistance - Live Update Thread

Really looking forward to seeing this thread later today. This is going to be a fantastic event.

Have fun everybody.

It is going to be a blast of a day. I'm really excited to see what comes from it.

Great stuff!

Enjoyed everything from last night, have fun today boys.

Great stuff last night everyone. Can't wait to see what today brings.

Have a great time today guys. Enjoyed following along last night, and look forward to seeing what they have in store for you today.

How cool!

Have an awesome day guys. I will be following along!!!

Looks like yesterday was amazing. Thanks for all the pics.
Have a blast today.

Fantastic stuff from last night. Just caught up. Thanks for all the pics. Really awesome of Wilson to open up their building like that. Those Staff Bags where totally cool, along with the game room, and pics of all the other gear for other sports (loved the "Castaway" Wilson).

Can't wait to here more about the secret putters and how the new irons go today.

Great job Wilson!

Fantastic stuff from last night. Just caught up. Thanks for all the pics. Really awesome of Wilson to open up their building like that. Those Staff Bags where totally cool, along with the game room, and pics of all the other gear for other sports (loved the "Castaway" Wilson).

Can't wait to here more about the secret putters and how the new irons go today.

Great job Wilson!
Our fellows thpers are the first consumers to hit the new driver as well. Don't forget about that!!!

That's amazeballs right there.

Just got caught up as well. Wow great stuff guys. Some really cool pics. What a start to the weekend!

Guys are getting seriously awesome stuff.

80bc77bf422d3d17e03f58d27002dea7.jpg

Wilson Staff & THP #PersonalDistance - Live Update Thread

Still amazed by the opportunities THP provides us golfer's. Experiences that few and far between will ever get to say, "I did that!!!"

cb099ae951ba32da5e1dffc6fb4dd9d0.jpg

Swag is unreal.

a8eby3a9.jpg
debugu2y.jpg
mydy7a2u.jpg

46f0bf73830ca5cc7f542633bfdfb5e5.jpg

Is that a set of Junior golf clubs? Holy moly Batman. I need to check out those for my daughter. Sweet stuff guys!

Can't wait to see today's updates. All I can say so far is WOW. Enjoy, guys!!!!

Is that a set of Junior golf clubs? Holy moly Batman. I need to check out those for my daughter. Sweet stuff guys!

It is. They gave that to Philly.

Phil, they're setting you up to be taken down early my man. That is so awesome!

Also, that golf ball logo is so cool. Enjoy the day fellas, looks like it's off to an amazing start.

Pretty awesome. They took what they knew about these guys and made personal swag bags for each of them.

Back