WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it alot. I had a reglular shaft on it and just put a Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff on it. It hits so much better now. The sweet spot on it is great! Do you not like yours?

I like it alot. I had a reglular shaft on it and just put a Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff on it. It hits so much better now. The sweet spot on it is great! Do you not like yours?

Haven't got it yet. I was real skeptical when they came out now I wanna see for myself.

Awesome bag! I hate you for having those shoes.

This message was Tapatalked

very nice bag! Usually not a fan of iron head covers, but those look cool. Wish I had those Puma shoes as well.

I will be posting in this thread very soon with my new sticks...

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

I will be posting in this thread very soon with my new sticks...

same here, I have a feeling I will be posting in this thread a couple of times this month with some updated pics

Love the slighter! hes doing a restore for me!

Thanks all, first bag with the iron head covers, I like them so far, my R9's are a year old and still look new.

I specifically got the Pumas because of a review on them here on THP. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned I will be getting a new pair for next year!

very nice bag! Usually not a fan of iron head covers, but those look cool. Wish I had those Puma shoes as well.

i wish i had the R9's to stick in the headcovers, ha.

i do enjoy the WITB pics! thanks for sharing.

i wish i had the R9's to stick in the headcovers, ha.

i do enjoy the WITB pics! thanks for sharing.

i'm sure you wouldn't have a hard time unloading those Burners.:alien:

Nice sticks!

Very nice B&G and Pete. I too like the iron covers B&G, mine are the same style, but all black and no lettering. Yours are sweet.

Nice pics!!

Nice sticks!

They've been good to me for the past three seasons, but they're hitting the garage in February/March. Only keeping my putter, 2-iron (until death do us part, seriously) and probably my driver too.

They've been good to me for the past three seasons, but they're hitting the garage in February/March. Only keeping my putter, 2-iron (until death do us part, seriously) and probably my driver too.

Whats on your radar to replace these?

My bag with the new THP putter head cover
a68909e4-fcb1-ffd0.jpg

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

My bag with the new THP putter head cover
a68909e4-fcb1-ffd0.jpg

Lookin' good man. Love that black putter cover, so glad it's the one I got too. I need to get some pics of my WITB done, perhaps tomorrow.

Hanks,
How many clubs are in that bag? :alien:

Hanks,
How many clubs are in that bag? :alien:

Only 14 boss. THP staff doesnt cheat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back