WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's just a joke but that would be a tricky transition back me thinks. I like my Mizzie irons and they're ace for accuracy but they aren't long. With a shaft that doesn't fit me I can still clock burners and CG16's a good 8 to 12 yards past a Mizzie iron.

Mizzie's are kinda like the butter face of irons. The faces just aren't all that hot...

The JPX 800's weren't a whole lot shorter than what I have. I mostly like how sharp the leading edge is, and the resulting turf interaction I was seeing. I agree with you though, I don't move backwards, particularly when it comes to distance.

From last summer when I still had the G15 clubs in the bag.

Clubs.jpg

DSCN2009%20%28640x480%29.jpg

DSCN2011%20%28640x480%29.jpg

DSCN2012%20%28640x480%29.jpg

DSCN2013%20%28640x480%29.jpg

DSCN2027%20%28640x480%29.jpg

DSCN2020%20%28640x480%29.jpg

Trying to get the image thing sorted out before The Compression Board shows up.

Good looking set up you got there c_ault.

Good looking set up you got there c_ault.

Thank you. I was impressed with your bag when I saw it this morning, very nice set-up. I like the close ups you gave also and thinking maybe I'll add some eventually.

Thank you. I was impressed with your bag when I saw it this morning, very nice set-up. I like the close ups you gave also and thinking maybe I'll add some eventually.

Thanks I appreciate the kind words.

Diggin the Wilsons!

Great looking bag c-ault. Those Wilson's look awesome. How well do they play?

Much of a Ping fan, Hoosier? What shaft are you playing in your G5s? I've got the AWTs in mine and just can't play them. The ball balloons and I'm losing a club's worth of distance throughout the entire set.

Diggin the Wilsons!

Great looking bag c-ault. Those Wilson's look awesome. How well do they play?

Thank you. Wilson has been putting out some great equipment. The FG Tours are just incredible clubs. The have a great feel and good forgiveness to them, especially toward the tow where most of my mishits are. They look really nice too :smile:

Great bags hoosier and c_ault! I love the look of those W/S irons. They look ready to be on the golf course.

Nice setup c_ault, lovin' the old school TM woods.

+1 very nice looking bag c_ault.

Thank you

Tapatalk: even for walkers

Great bags hoosier and c_ault! I love the look of those W/S irons. They look ready to be on the golf course.

Thank you. I've been lucky enough to game them about a dozen times so far and to the range (and its still winter). I don't know how much the previous owner played them but I'd say not much considering the great condition they're in. Of course, using the hated iron club covers helps keep them looking purty :smile: I did figure out the other day another use for the club covers, when I have to chip then putt, the cover for the chipping club is great to rest my putter grip on so it doesn't get too wet.

Nice setup c_ault, lovin' the old school TM woods.

Thanks. I like the size of the woods so they may be around for awhile, still need to get more consistent hits out of them though :smile:

There are just too many awesome set-ups in this thread.

Once my Ben Hogan Bettinardi shows up this weekend maybe I'll post my Hogan bag too.

Best Wishes,
Chris

Finally completed my bag today! Time for an updated picture.

Very nice there Kelly!!

Beautiful bag kelly. Everything looks fantastic.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Nice setup there kellyBo!

I like what you got in the Kelly. I need to try the mashies!

Thanks everyone! I'm really happy with it right now. Hope it stays that way!

Nice bag Kellybo, Im digging all that Mashie love you have going on.

Nice bag Kelly!

Very nice bag KB! It all looks so uniform!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back