World Woods being acquired by the Cabot Links Group

ugh, not sure i was planning on dropping $350 on this place??? i absolutely want to play it, though.

ugh, not sure i was planning on dropping $350 on this place??? i absolutely want to play it, though.
I’m hoping that’s just the BS winter rates. If it’s like 100 or so come summer rates, that’s on par with streamsong and about what I would expect. The 350 number is right in that ballpark for comparison purposes, so maybe?

Itinerary # 72683132443200

Broken Tee Society having the day Feb 12th Not sure if event posts.

Tee time request portal is live.

Here is the initial rate sheet

IMG_0575.png

You can request a tee time, but it doesn't look like it's a sure thing based on the wording.

Put my request on yesterday as did a few other friends. Hoping by going out a little further in the spring and outside of snowbird season, I’ll have a better chance of hitting.

Man - I'm so looking forward to playing here

Fingers crossed

Put my request on yesterday as did a few other friends. Hoping by going out a little further in the spring and outside of snowbird season, I’ll have a better chance of hitting.
Let me know what day we get.

Have been informed that Citrus Farms will operate as resort. Build out of facilities for stay in works beyond the homes.

Heading to play Karoo on Feb 4th

IMG_9894.jpeg

Friends of mine got to play yesterday as part of a blah blah preview. The envy and jealousy was real. They said the greens were on the slow side at the moment but still had a ton of break and movement to them.

Shoutout to the third hole…
IMG_5113.gif

View attachment 9237142

Friends of mine got to play yesterday as part of a blah blah preview. The envy and jealousy was real. They said the greens were on the slow side at the moment but still had a ton of break and movement to them.

Shoutout to the third hole…
View attachment 9237143
Are they not familiar how circles and squares work in golf?

Are they not familiar how circles and squares work in golf?
I have no idea. They’re sweet and I’m as old as their youngest kid, so I’m pretty sure I’m just adopted by nana at this point

Back