Would you rather....

LMAO @ NoLine.

So damn true.

#nothanks

You didn't say I couldn't have a sub! :bulgy-eyes: I'd shoot 3 and sub in Reggie Miller. I'll take 30% of that 50 mil. Hahaha

No way...I spent countless days in a gym at the end of basketball practices launching attempts from half court...we had a game of knockout from half court...that took forever...I think 1 was made out of about 200 attempts

Mike and Mike had this on this morning. I don't know if they modified it by the time I heard them. But they said it was two years in a minimum security white collar prison.

Greenberg asked if conjugal visits were allowed. Without missing a beat Golic said, "knowing Stacey (Greenbergs wife) she'd tell you to go conjugal yourself." LMAO

I say no way. Now if I could have Four McGlynn shoot it for me, I'd be a rich man

http://collegeinsider.com/pvideo/117/towson-cit-buzzer-beater

staying away from jail.

Yikes. Maybe for 500 million. I'm trying to imagine the pucker factor on that 10th and last shot. You wouldn't be able to pull a hot buttered needle out of my arse with a John Deere tractor.

Is there a chance to get out in 4 months on good behavior?
Can I be in isolation?

If so, sign me up for the shot. I like my chances.

I think if you shank someone the first day you'll get put in solitary. And then when you get out of solitary you have to shank another person. I'm sure there are other things that I'm not going to mention here that could get you put into solitary.

For me, I don't need $50M, and would probably pass on the shot and enjoy the middle class. I'm just too good looking to go to prison. :alien:

Yikes. Maybe for 500 million. I'm trying to imagine the pucker factor on that 10th and last shot. You wouldn't be able to pull a hot buttered needle out of my arse with a John Deere tractor.

That's exactly what Mike Golic said. Could you imagine how much you'd be shaking around the 7th or 8th shot.

I think if you shank someone the first day you'll get put in solitary. And then when you get out of solitary you have to shank another person. I'm sure there are other things that I'm not going to mention here that could get you put into solitary.

For me, I don't need $50M, and would probably pass on the shot and enjoy the middle class. I'm just too good looking to go to prison. :alien:

Shank? You mean I can take my 3 iron to prison? Sweet! That settles it.

Yeah, if you did make one in the first 7 shots, you would be screwed, literally. The thoughts of the consequences would be too tough to overcome on those last 3 attempts.

I'd give away the $50 million if I didn't make at least four of them.

Plus, I'm not afraid of going back to jail.

#baller

Sign me up. Aim for the backboard for the bank shot, then sit back and think of how to spend it.

I'm not taking any shots.

Well then you would be safe in jail, no pressure on that 10th shot at all. :laughing:

I looked it up. Your odds of making a half court shot if you haven't played high school or higher hoops within the last 5 years is approximately 1 in 50.

I will tell you what, if you told me I get 50 million (after taxes) and I have to serve a year in white collar prison, you can lock me up now.

Club fed, maybe. Not San Quentin.

I will tell you what, if you told me I get 50 million (after taxes) and I have to serve a year in white collar prison, you can lock me up now.
Me too. I am pretty sure everyone would agree to making $50M per year in white collar prison. I suspect your ping pong game would be awful strong when you got out.

If I could be in isolation I'd take the shots in a heart beat. I'm pretty deadly from half court. I'm not ashamed to say I've practiced stupid shots to be good at HORSE.

bombs away, I have even hit a full court shot, six4three can attest to it!

I'd take my chances. I think with ten shots I could make one. I'm going to go have to one of the schools here and try now hahaha.

"According to Elias, a halfcourter is attempted about 27 percent of the time to finish the first, second or third quarter (it’s rare you see a heave to finish the fourth). For the season, there have been 758 games played in the NBA total, meaning roughly 205 halfcourt heaves. And total, there have been three total halfcourt or beyond makes. Three. Crunch the numbers and that means the league is shooting roughly combined 1.5 percent from halfcourt and beyond."

And that is a big no for me.

Back