The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going in tomorrow for a chemical face melt to remove pre cancer cells, going to be like a major sunburn for several days. Absolutely no direct light (even inside lights) for 48 hours. I work outside, this is going to suck and no golf for week or so.

So beware of the sun, I am 56 and paying the price for years in the Florida sun and never using sunscreen.

Best of luck! Hope everything goes smooth and you have a healthy and speedy recovery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bidding a project we have no chance at winning but has tied up several days and people with the paperwork.

My boss just won't let it go.

Just spent $240 on $300 worth of Callaway gift cards only to find they're not worth a penny on Callaway Pre-Owned.

Dumb.

Being a landlord can suck some days. We just found out our tenants are moving and we found out by getting a reference call from the place they are going to. We've bent over backwards for them for years and they just kicked me in the nuts as thanks.

Slight chance of me going to Orlando for this conference now. DC is down to 1 hotel. I really hate dealing with sales reps that won't answer the only question that matters first..."Is the space available on these dates?"

Thank you USPS for jamming my new white THP hat into my mailbox instead of the parcel boxes that are there for non-letters. I guess it will look OK on a shelf.

Thank you USPS for jamming my new white THP hat into my mailbox instead of the parcel boxes that are there for non-letters. I guess it will look OK on a shelf.

Gotta love USPS...

Is it a legitimate rant if I got free stuff in the mail from a company for a contest and the illiterate morons who pack stuff don't know the difference between medium and large? I lost 15 pounds recently but a medium? Not quite.

Exact same thing at my place. It was a bit squashed when I put it on but hopefully it'll bounce back.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Those are for bigger packages, anything that can fit in your mailbox goes in your mailbox.

Those are for bigger packages, anything that can fit in your mailbox goes in your mailbox.
Well that maybe. . But I've also seen some women squeezed into yoga pants that should be in loose fitting pants.

Sometimes common sense should just prevail.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Well that maybe. . But I've also seen some women squeezed into yoga pants that should be in loose fitting pants.

Sometimes common sense should just prevail.
Unfortunately we all know common sense is not that common.

And I do agree that you can go about putting packages in your mailbox in a kindler, gentler fashion.

My mailbox was full. He just jammed it in there in frustration.

I hate that I can't play golf everyday with a thpr

Wish we could play this weekend buddy but when hair needs attention you have to give it your full attention!
Things changed, don't be in hurry to Panda smacked.

Three different times today while just taking a normal step it felt like someone stuck a knife in my knee. I have no idea what's going on. I've never had knee issues or even an injury in my life. Getting old sucks!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Just got an email and phone call about a big charge to a health and supplement store online.
"Was this your charge, sir?"

I think every single one of you that knows me, knows the answer to that question. :alien:

#Hacked

Ugh, once again nature ruins everything! I can't even let the dogs out in the backyard anymore because their is either a snapping turtle up again the fence or deer out there.

Then yesterday I tried to let them out front to do their business before bed and the freaking armadillo is back. The little leprosy carrying bastard was going to town on my yard.

Ugh, once again nature ruins everything! I can't even let the dogs out in the backyard anymore because their is either a snapping turtle up again the fence or deer out there.

Then yesterday I tried to let them out front to do their business before bed and the freaking armadillo is back. The little leprosy carrying bastard was going to town on my yard.
That's a lot of nature.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

20 minutes into an hour + long concert, I felt my stomach drop. All the stadium food I've eaten the past few days came back to haunt me at the worst time.

I may have rushed the tempo on a few tunes to try and get out of there a little earlier...

that sux. That's a bunch of animals running around.

I get the snapping turtle and armadillo, but what are the deer going to do to the pups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back