Does Waggling Bother You?

Does Waggling Bother You?

hahaha I remember that...

"Is all that waggling helping"
"No."
"Okay then"

...and confirmed, the longer AMart eyeballs a shot, the worse he does.

You told him to stop.

He stopped.

Surprising.

However, I will waggle on.

Low and left. Guarandamnteed.

Grip it and rip it or make a mess of it. That's my game haha

Ok I just saw why you started this thread and that stuff Zach had going in was annoying.

Yeah it bothers me pretty bad but excessive pre shot routines drive me nuts period lol.

But waggles are really important. Hogan said so. *gags*

When a tour pro waggles a lot it bothers me. If a playing partner waggles, and I don't see it, I don't care.

One my brother in laws shuffles his feet almost just like Blair does before tee shots and iron shots. It doesn't bother me at all, it's actually interesting to watch.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

It depends, if their waggles cause them to play slow then yes it does bother me.

The funny thing is my wife came in the room when Blair was attempting that eagle putt on 18 and she seriously said "enough dancing and hit the putt already". Then she went on to say "no wonder it takes you so long to golf with people doing stupid s### like that".

I didn't tell her that the golf doesn't take that long but it's the 3 or 4 beverages after we are done.

Waggling is okay....

Wiggling is not.

It doesn't bother unless it's excessive. We all have our own way of playing the game.

Waggling doesn't bother me, but I'm annoyed with myself for taking too long to start my swing. I never realized how bad I was about it until TeedUpThoughts took some vid of me during our sim match yesterday. It took me almost 8-10 seconds a few times to hit the ball after stepping up to it.

Do whatever pre-shot routine our swing trigger you need just get on with it and don't drag it out. Patience only goes so far.

Doesn't bother me.

i don't waggle, but I shake my shoulders a few times on the tee to relax them, gets called the Shakira Shuffle lol.

Doesnt bother me... I honestly have never paid it any attention with any of my playing partners.

Someone who waggles does not bother me at all. I have a routine myself that reminds me of my swing thoughts. But I do try to keep my routine very simple.

As as others have said playing with a person who has an extended routine can become frustrating. I played with a gentleman who I thought was actually fooling around until the second hole when he kept doing the same routine which actually took more than a minute to hit the ball upon address. Lol, l actually timed him. Usually not a big deal, but a minute each and every time a hundred times a round can extend a round.

A waggle or two doesn't bother me. But, when it's prolonged, it's annoying. Blair's routine on the green was especially that.

A waggle or two doesn't bother me in the least.
But....when it goes on and on and a player does that on every shot? Then it bugs me.

WHILE WE'RE YOUNG !!

I have a slight waggle, but I don't really notice it. Other people's waggles don't bother me, at all.

I been known to moonwalk, breakdance, and perform acrobatics on my way to each shot. Who cares?
But really...who cares? And why is a waggle pointless? That's how many stay loose and staying loose is key to good fluid tempo.

Maybe I need a few waggled to find that smooth swing.

Not a fan of the waggle but if the player pulls the shot without excessive wait time I'm ok with it.

My bigger issue is excessive practice swings.

I know this will be taken the wrong way.But my instructor told me to take 3 to 5 practice swings before every shot in slow motion.Than make 3 or 4'slow motion mock waggles in slow motion at address before I hit the ball.He told me this is what needs to be done to groove what I learned in his lessons.This will be my pre shot routine this year

It doesn't really bother me, but I have one guy I play with sometimes, he waggles a few times, no problem, but then he freezes for 20-30 seconds before pulling the trigger. At the end of the round that is a lot of wasted time.

I know this will be taken the wrong way.But my instructor told me to take 3 to 5 practice swings before every shot in slow motion.Than make 3 or 4'slow motion mock waggles in slow motion at address before I hit the ball.He told me this is what needs to be done to groove what I learned in his lessons.This will be my pre shot routine this year
I hope I never play with you because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna tackle you by the third hole, in slow motion of course. Then waggle my fist in slow motion over your head until you promiss to not take so friggin long to hit the damn ball.

Extreme waggling bothers me, but a couple quick ones is no problem.

Doesn't bother me. Everyone has his own swing triggers.

Back