Oldest Club In Your Bag

Still the 07 burner 3W but may be getting the boot shortly.

Next would then be the J40 hybo, which may lose out to the 588 hybo from this year

My bag is "older" overall, but haven't been able to shake these irons yet.
TaylorMade-300.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1KC1hhFS1s

My 910D2.

Best I can tell my See More is the " Original mallet " about 1997.

RBZ driver and RBZ fairway wood are the oldest sticks inside my bag.

Srixon Z-star irons. I think they came out in 2011.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I carry 2004 taylormade rescue 3 wood time to time.

The oldest club in my bag is my putter. I've had the SeeMore M6 in the bag for 3 seasons now. And I can see it in there for many many more. Rest of my clubs were ordered special in January 2015 and delivered in March.

My 2000 model scotty

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The Big Bertha driver - the 2013/2014 model.

I have a set of Ping Eye 2 irons in the bag at the moment.

beryllium copper 845's

At the moment while my Ping I e-1 irons are being blasted, I have my copper Eye 2 irons in the bag. Although 2 clubs shorter and too much spin, I still managed this week to hit 36/36 greens in regulation here in the northeast in December.

Usually the Scotty tei 2 ping neck would be the senior member in my bag.

Easily the Wilson "patent applied for" Sandy Andy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Knight 7 wood, from about 2005

1975 I was playing with a friend and he had noticed my sand trap game kinda sucked. He said "Mick, what sand wedge are you using?" I said what sand wedge. He gave me his Ben Hogan Special sand wedge. I tried the same sand shot I had just messed up on and wow, WOW. What a difference. Have had it in the bag ever since. It's 58 degrees and I've tried other 56 degree wedges and nothing gets out of the sand like this Hogan Special. It's probably because I'm very comfortable with this club. It used to say sand wedge on the bottom flange, but it's worn off now after all the sand shots I've hit.

12%2012%2015%20Hogan%20sand%20wedge_zpsqz1d3ool.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Callaway X2 Hot 3 hybrid.....not too old....but definitely a goody.

I'm rocking jetspeed hybrids still. Not that old tho

Adams XDT hybrid from 2013 Adams/THP event

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Callaway xhot driver

Oldest Club In Your Bag

I think the super 9031 hybrids came out in 2013? They are the oldest, but I just got them recently. Clubs I've owned for the longest amount of time currently are the Vokey wedges at 10 months.

Right now it is my 54° Callaway wedge. But just by a few months over the 7-AW Razr X irons and the Metal X #7 putter.

My jpx ez irons the 2013 model but I just bought them new this year.

My Scotty Sonoma.

Back