THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Ok, how do we get on the team? I am in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, how do we get on the team? I am in.

Follow along and jump in that thread. Details on signup will be coming soon.

Psssst.. Mike, over here.......

Wow just sat and caught up on the last 12 pages of this. Congrats to the captains! And I can't wait for signups/contests to start to get into this event. I will definitely be trying to get into this!

Michigan is going to have to recruit people to the state to have a chance.

Last edited:
I certainly do not hope 441 doesn't have to leave his brother off the team...

#ToughDecisionsInOhio

Are captains picking teams based on entries or will THP HQ be picking them?

Just asking because someone asked me.

Are captains picking teams based on entries or will THP HQ be picking them?

Just asking because someone asked me.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Definitely

Definitely

8 spoilers just to be spoiled. :angry:

Played 36 today...Focus and endurance were good. Felt synced up & ready for more. Great fall day... Looking forward to RR..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No clear indications on if captains get to choose their squad or THP will be picking.

oh wait.

We got Definitely....

lol

No clear indications on if captains get to choose their squad or THP will be picking.

oh wait.

We got Definitely....

lol

In the mean time, let's work on our trash talk! :bulgy-eyes:

oh wait.

We got Definitely....

lol
What if definitely is the right answer?
Details as with most events are slowly revealed over time...there is a method to the madness

oh wait.

We got Definitely....

lol

You act like this is your first rodeo

What if definitely is the right answer?
Details as with most events are slowly revealed over time...there is a method to the madness

I've been around long enough to know that when there is no clear answer Definitely is the answer given.
No biggie.

I can wait.

I will be looking for location, pricing, and dates from my rabbit hole.
I guess the course is already picked out, I imagine it's a great track.

Will be watching

Just a heads up, its going to be a while as we continue to work on it.
I know people assume its as easy as picking a course and a weekend and we are all set. When things are in play larger than that, it takes time to accomplish.

I would not expect full details including dates and cost and signup until after the holidays.

You act like this is your first rodeo

CJ knows its not coming for a while. Heck we shared this exchange (3-4 times in this thread) and most recently just a few days ago (see above).

I've been around long enough to know that when there is no clear answer Definitely is the answer given.
No biggie.

I can wait.

But Definitely IS the answer.
People try and assume and it usually ends up backfiring.

We can assure everybody, that like every other event we have ever planned, when the final details come out, it will be worth the wait.

Congrats to both captains! Now i just need to get in this one.

I'm Good.
Cant wait to help out!

It'll be fun!

If I was in MI I would be jumping at the chance to play for jdtox and hoping michigan slice was on my team.

If I was in MI I would be jumping at the chance to play for jdtox and hoping michigan slice was on my team.

CJ is a fun cart mate. As far as a team partner, I can't imagine it would be any different. He's a good dude. That drops lots of one liners. And has the heart to get the team through to the finish... Will they win, NO. He is from Michigan for Pete's sake... :bulgy-eyes:

CJ is a fun cart mate. As far as a team partner, I can't imagine it would be any different. He's a good dude. That drops lots of one liners. And has the heart to get the team through to the finish... Will they win, NO. He is from Michigan for Pete's sake... :bulgy-eyes:

I was following you right up until the end...

I was following you right up until the end...

Me too...especially because all we have done was win!

Back