THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Established a new low for me with today's revision. I sure don't feel like an 8.1 index.

I think I may be getting too comfy on the home course.

Not much change for me tomorrow. Moving from 3.1 to 3.2. Still lots of pretty good golf in there. Hope to get it sub-3 at some point this year

A little surprised to see it get back there this year (I had kind of accepted not getting there this golf season with the changes I've been trying to implement).

Either way, I'm now +0.1 and hopefully continuing the positive move.

A little surprised to see it get back there this year (I had kind of accepted not getting there this golf season with the changes I've been trying to implement).

Congrats again buddy!

You are awesome at life. Congrats brother. I know you are humble about your game but few people work harder on their game and put in the work you do. It's awesome to see you rewarded. With that said.... Hi 5 441. We took down a scratch golfer. #YellowTeesFTW

Without playing my cap has changed a bunch recently as I went back and entered some older scores, some good scores dropped off and some bad scores dropped off. Now that I am getting close to golf season and the ability to play a bit more I think my sub 5 by the end of the year is there for there for the taking.

Without playing my cap has changed a bunch recently as I went back and entered some older scores, some good scores dropped off and some bad scores dropped off. Now that I am getting close to golf season and the ability to play a bit more I think my sub 5 by the end of the year is there for there for the taking.

I feel the hatred rising.... Haha

As expected with dropping off some really good scores and replacing them with scores in the upper 70's, I am back up to a 5 from the mid 4's.

Stayed the same at 4.5

14.8 to 15.1

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

I went from 9.5 to 8.3!!!! This is the lowest I've ever been - some rounds in the high 70's sure helped! Also, the playing lesson I had with my instructor was the key. He fixed my alignment and follow through with my driver and now I've pretty much eliminated all mis-hits off the tee and my driver has become a very confident club for me.

This week is the club championship and I am feeling very confident that I can win the handicap division. I'm hoping to shoot in the mid 70's.

From 1.0 to 0.6 today. Lots of good scores at the end of the card, though, so going to be tough to maintain, let alone improve on that. Have to keep grinding...

From 8.1 to up one decimal point to 8.2. Put up some high scores my last few rounds. Have got to get this reigned in and start going the other way.

I am not suprised when we played at Longaberger. I was impressed with your game. It is really solid.

Up to 7.1 with a 72 on the brink of falling off.

Ugh.

A personal best round this revision helped drop my handicap over a half point to 9.1. Locked in for #theGauntlet.

Climbing a bit 7.9. Even though I feel like I'm playing like 27.9. What ever at this point

Went up to 25.5 from 24. Short game has been decent, but hitting 3 off the tee on far too many par 4s has hurt. Working on fixing that.

Down a tick from 9.6 to 9.5. Some bad rounds in the next 5 to fall off - need at least 2 good ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Index dropped from 10.7 to 9.3 with 99 scores posted on the year.

Almost back to single digit HC, need index to drop maybe another point.

edit: 8.0 would be single digits, still a long way off but I've come a long way this year.

Last edited:
New PB on the handicap front, from 14.0 to 13.4! Not entirely sure about it, but going to go with the tactic of believing in myself and generating confidence.

Dropped down to 11.3. I have two rounds in the mid 12s about to drop off, so where that goes is going to be very dependent on the next few rounds I play.

Dropped 1.7 to set my lowest low.

Down to 19, my lowest as well.

I should be higher
uploadfromtaptalk1441111368511.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back