The 2015 Gauntlet Live Update Thread

Going to be a beautiful day for a team DNevs win!

Hey Gauntlet participants, do your thing today and this could be you in December.

fed32ba3af5edc3f7857fbef43911931.jpg

Nah I'm not going that far.....

100% agree. Fun to follow, but I would have killed to be at top golf last night.

Play well today everyone!

Do we have any leftover deep dish?

Congrats to all the winners yesterday and I hope there's some new winners as well today! :blob: Go team Rhi!

It was so close yesterday. The difference between 8 points and 0 points was only a couple of holes. Today there are 36 points available per team. This will be interesting and a TON of fun.

It was so close yesterday. The difference between 8 points and 0 points was only a couple of holes. Today there are 36 points available per team. This will be interesting and a TON of fun.

Truly anyone's to win still. Gonna be crazy!

And yes, gonna GG! :alien:

A couple of my favorite pictures from Day 1

IMG_9778-L.jpg

IMG_9755-L.jpg

Oh lord, the photo of AJ is priceless!

What a blast this is.

You cannot believe how awesome the zoo crew is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. The entire #zoocrew is an absolute riot. Such good folks over there at Callaway

That shirt! Last night looked epic! Looking forward to see who rises up today.

I won't say who it was just for the sake of not putting them completely out there, but last night things were winding down and we were getting ready to fall asleep, TV was off and it was quiet. Then out of the blue I hear, "I never want this weekend to end". And i couldn't agree more. The worst part about today is we won't be going back to the hotel lobby tonight to just sit around and BS and drink and laugh. Enjoy today fellas, you won't have many weekends like this one

What a blast this is.

You cannot believe how awesome the zoo crew is.

This is the absolute truth..They are awesome!

There is no truth to the rumor that those that drank the most Malort, got extra MVP votes.

There is no truth to the rumor that those that drank the most Malort, got extra MVP votes.

I said it last night and I mean it. I will drink the rest of it and eat the bottle for a spot in the Granddaddy

I said it last night and I mean it. I will drink the rest of it and eat the bottle for a spot in the Granddaddy

Malort glass tastes better than regular glass. #FermentedAwesome

That's fine. You wouldn't survive it so they would have to pick someone else haha

The 2015 Gauntlet Live Update Thread

Ward should get bonus points on top of that because his shot was about 3x bigger than anyone else's haha.

Ethan is the true mvp though he did THREE SHOTS.

Front runners for MVP going into Sunday are AJ and DNevs. Are they eligible?

Front runners for MVP going into Sunday are AJ and DNevs. Are they eligible?
I think both of them would want to beat Finley. So I would say, sure.

So I stroll down to the lobby and some of hte guys are eating breakfast. Amsmith and Mancest are down there and Roger Cleveland walks up with his plate and says "Hey guys, can I join you and sit here" to them. I could see amsmith's grin a mile away.

Now that is the GAUNTLET!!!!

Back