Big win for Hull and Pettersen there. No way Suzann was missing that putt

Is the sound from the broadcast bad for anyone else?

Terrible for me

Are they broadcasting from the International Space Station?

Lexi's shoes are awesome

What a train wreck this is

Was just thinking the same thing. Terrible broadcast, can't figure out tee times, yikes.

How was this not thought of when the pairings were made?

No idea. This seems to be tournament organization 101 gone bad.

Oh thank god, they fixed the noise

I will say I like Inkster as a captain. Yelling at the Euro captains about giving advice, telling the team to cut out the cheerleader crap, now yelling at the stupid officials for totally blotching simple scheduling. Seems to be sitting/playing the right players, just can't play for them.

Juli Inkster is pissed and now her team is getting their ass kicked. She looked like she was going to knock out the European captain

Golf channel is checking out thp obviously

Juli Inkster is pissed and now her team is getting their ass kicked. She looked like she was going to knock out the European captain

Juli don't take no crap! :bomb: Heck I'd take her as the men's captain too however it's a shame that neither the women now or the men have what it takes to get the job done.

The euros play more team and match play events growing up and are more comfortable in that environment.

Hybrid out of the bunker. Impressive from Lewis

The euros play more team and match play events growing up and are more comfortable in that environment.

They play a lot of team competitions in college as well. I think we're just playing like crap and the European team is pretty good.

Lexi with the 9i from 155 ?

45 footers going in? Get back on the plane USA. Not your weekend

Hull gets after it. Wow

Hull gets after it. Wow

Dropped the freakin hammer on it. It seems the play for most is hook the heck out of it into the bunker anyway, so she just started further right and crushed it. She probably has 160's into the green most have had 180's.

They play a lot of team competitions in college as well. I think we're just playing like crap and the European team is pretty good.

The US is playing like crap. To many players not playing well coming in and some that just play bad in match play.

While they play match play/team play in college I believe the euros are doing that from a younger age and are more comfortable in these situations. I thin the euros have better overall players but they just don't have the world rankings to match.

Talking about how Inkster needs to tell her team to start making putts, and how hard that is to do. I don't know, maybe she should call 441 about that.

Back