Week 3 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

AJ green and Newton are making this a tough week for me. Got 4 guys left to howzat's 1, but it's looking like I have to make up 30 points.

Hey look a lead after 1pm games.
Up 6 with ebron and Santos left

He has vernon davis and dolphins D.

A win with the 0 from ivory woukd be great

46.5 points left on the bench...it's going to cost me yet again

Thank you Hopkins, Allen, and Moncrief!

My backs didn't do ****!

Monster game from Olsen at TE this week...but unfortunately crossed out by Julio's game. Gonna need a big game from the Bills D and Torrey Smith to have any chance

Thank you Hopkins, Allen, and Moncrief!

My backs didn't do ****!
I took a 4 and a 0 at rb with 19 on my bench in the form of blue

I need an enormous game from Fitz and Cobb. Down by 13 and Icey still has Rodgers/Starks to go. Steve Smith with a HUGE game or this would likely be an easy win.

Winchell has Randle and Peterson as his running backs. Son of a...

Lol someone is gonna put up almost 200 on me this week

Ryan Tannehill has exactly half a second to throw every snap. Just a terrible O-Line.

I think that last play was blown up before they even snapped the ball. The line is brutal to watch.

Would be awesome if my guys could put some points up.....

Lynch and Tannehill with a combined 0.5.....

Would be awesome if my guys could put some points up.....

Lynch and Tannehill with a combined 0.5.....
Make that - 0.5

tannehill with 3 INT. My team sucks. bad

Lynch out for the game

hello 1-2. oh well on to next week.

Rawis and not Jackson getting the carries in SEA. Maybe GregDan can take solace in a waiver wire win?

Rawis and not Jackson getting the carries in SEA. Maybe GregDan can take solace in a waiver wire win?
My team just stinks. But I know as soon as I move Lynch he will start getting into the end zone and get some big points. always my luck.

Up 92.5 to 80 and opponent is done, I've got a d left so I've pulled them. 2-1 Thanks to my receivers .

I am up 30 but done. Opponent has CJ Anderson, Calvin, and the Packers D still to go. Going to be a close finish.

WLurker is kicking my butt this week. 110-62.5 is the current standing.

BUT -- I have Aaron Rogers and D. Thomas still left to play. Both will need to go HAM tonight and tomorrow.

Back