Week 14 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I have lots of RBs. I could take Martin off your hands 2 for 1. Check out my team and feel free to send me an offer.
I am certainly open to it. Shoot me something and I will take a look.

GG panic.

GG panic.

She might be in trouble.
3 RBs and one has to sit.
Why do I get the feeling the one she sits (no matter who it is) ends up going off.

You are a vulture and a heck of a gm.

Haha, thanks!

Now the question is, which 2 RB's do I play? The choices are Doug Martin, Todd Gurley and Matt Forte.

The other option is to sit either Julio Jones against Carolina or Jarvis Landry and then play all 3 RB's.

Decisions, decisions...

I would play all 3.

Who do I bench then? Fitzgerald already played so I have to sit Julio or Landry than.

Hard choice.
Julio is against Norman, but you cant sit the horse.
Landry is against the Giants, and everybody knows they give up points in the air normally.

I am sure you will make the right choice. I hear flipping a coin helps.

I am leaning towards sitting Gurley. That's how I have it right now.
What a strange year. That would be ridiculous a few weeks ago.

What a strange year. That would be ridiculous a few weeks ago.

No kidding! Gurley was a no-brainer, but the last two weeks he has put up a total of 6.5 and he is going against Detroit who has only given up 42 yards to apposing RB's in the last 5 weeks I believe.

Jordan Matthews now questionable.....thinking about tossing Sefarian-Jenkins into that flex spot.

Matthews probable but still thinking of going ASJ. Thoughts?

Bears or Giants? Yes, I'm contemplating defenses right now.

The Giants don't have a good real life D but in fantasy they put up points. The Bears have come on strong as of late and Washington can be dismal at times...

Gronk is active today!

Bears or Giants? Yes, I'm contemplating defenses right now.

The Giants don't have a good real life D but in fantasy they put up points. The Bears have come on strong as of late and Washington can be dismal at times...

That's a tough one. I think I would go Bears, but I am not 100% sure.

I cannot believe I am going to sit Gurley this week.

Ivory or draughns?

I'm starting Hightower today. Lol what!

Need 2 guys between those 2 and lacy

Is lacy starting?

Tavon Austin, Starks or K. Martin at flex today?

Tavon Austin, Starks or K. Martin at flex today?

If you're talking Keshawn Martin, I don't see him getting nearly as many targets w/ Gronk active.

Back