The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost as easy as taking the 28 the seahwaks were giving the niners
I need to start laying the cash im on fire

That Ratliff story is crazy.

Cameron Wake out for the season with a torn achilles

So apparently Jay Ratliff has gone off the reservation?

Telling bears staff he's the devil and he hopes their children burn.

Whoa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa.

yeah just read that, and sadly it doesnt sound like this was the first time he went crazy

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...e-at-bears-before-they-cut-him-160028778.html

This reportedly wasn't Ratliff's first blowup at the Bears facility. Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman reported that on the Friday before the final game of last season, Ratliff was "behaving belligerently toward players and coaches" at practice, and wasn't allowed to practice. Ratliff got even angrier, leaving but returning and destroying a game clock, "smashing it and kicking it," and shoving an assistant coach to the ground. Amazingly, Freeman wrote, head coach Marc Trestman never intervened and even made Ratliff a captain for Sunday's game.

So I guess Jerry Jones (re: Hardy) took a page out of Trestman's book in regards to how you handle a player who treats an assistant coach like crap.

It's no wonder these guys act the way they do.

It's tolerated if not rewarded .

Pierre Garcon suing fanduel for operating and profiting without a license lol

Pierre Garcon suing fanduel for operating and profiting without a license lol
I thought it was weird to read that DraftKings has a license deal with the NFLPA, but FanDuel doesn't.

I thought it was weird to read that DraftKings has a license deal with the NFLPA, but FanDuel doesn't.

Its weird because Fanduel has partnerships with a number of the NFL teams. Although I think the Dolphins just terminated their deal.
But what likeness? Their picture? I mean where are the lawsuits against the nine million other fantasy sites out there?

Although with that said, he is not 100% wrong and I think Fanduel is in trouble with the latest issues.

Its weird because Fanduel has partnerships with a number of the NFL teams. Although I think the Dolphins just terminated their deal.
But what likeness? Their picture? I mean where are the lawsuits against the nine million other fantasy sites out there?

Although with that said, he is not 100% wrong and I think Fanduel is in trouble with the latest issues.
Time for a withdrawl lol

For those of you who get the Cleveland /Arizona game on Sunday, former Redskin Tight End Chris Cooley will be doing the analyst role.

He is fantastic on his local DC Sports Talk show. He does a complete coaches style breakdown everyweek of the Redskins games. His Knowledge of what every player us supposed to do on a play is very interesting to here.

I'll be interested to hear from you guys as to what you think of his work on the game. His humor on the radio can be a but sophomoric. But i assume that will be toned way down on TV.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

For those of you who get the Cleveland /Arizona game on Sunday, former Redskin Tight End Chris Cooley will be doing the analyst role.

He is fantastic on his local DC Sports Talk show. He does a complete coaches style breakdown everyweek of the Redskins games. His Knowledge of what every player us supposed to do on a play is very interesting to here.

I'll be interested to hear from you guys as to what you think of his work on the game. His humor on the radio can be a but sophomoric. But i assume that will be toned way down on TV.

Wasn't Cooley attempting to get a tryout to play again earlier this year?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Wasn't Cooley attempting to get a tryout to play again earlier this year?

Yep. He spent the off season training hoping to get a look in training camp by some team. He did get a two day tryout with the Giants about a month ago.

The Redskins lost 3 tight ends in camp and week one. Three of the four decision makers for the Skins wanted to sign him. The one who signs the checks didn't. Most assume it was due to his critical but honest commentary of the team on his show. Which oddly enough the station is owned by a Dan Snyder media company.

Yep. He spent the off season training hoping to get a look in training camp by some team. He did get a two day tryout with the Giants about a month ago.

The Redskins lost 3 tight ends in camp and week one. Three of the four decision makers for the Skins wanted to sign him. The one who signs the checks didn't. Most assume it was due to his critical but honest commentary of the team on his show. Which oddly enough the station is owned by a Dan Snyder media company.

I always liked him. If he can still play and contribute I hope he gets another shot somewhere.

Most Cowboy fans hate Mr. Cooley.....most because he always had big games against us and would call it before hand.

I always liked him. If he can still play and contribute I hope he gets another shot somewhere.

He was definitley one of my favorites to play for them. And I enjoy his breakdowns on the air very much. It just shows us fans how little we really know about the design of a play and who is supposed to have what assignments. Often times we blame a DB for getting burned when in fact he was trying to make up for someone else's missed coverage and much more.

Most Cowboy fans hate Mr. Cooley.....most because he always had big games against us and would call it before hand.
Haters going to Hate.

But but in all honesty, it's how we felt/feel about Dez Bryant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back