Puma IGNITE Spikeless Preview

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
http://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/ignite-spikeless
[FONT=geogrotesque_regular]On and off course, the IGNITE Spikeless will complement your active lifestyle. Designed with a modern silhouette and inspired from classic golf footwear using a combination of sporty and premium materials, this functional golf shoe takes your game to a new level.[/FONT]
188679_01.jpg
188679_02.jpg
188679_03.jpg

Last edited:
I'll have all three of those.

Yes please.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Decisions decisions.....haven't bought new kicks in awhile and that's a need for 2016. Thinking the black/gray and white/gray.

Those look really good! Hopefully I can pull the trigger on new shoes this year

Shows how different we are. I hate these as much as other hate the callaways. Haha

If these are as comfy as the BioDrive, sold!

Man Grant sure does know what he is doing, these look great

Haven't tried on a pair of Pumas that my feet like, but I'd wear all of those if my feet allow it. ;)

Not thrilled by any of the 3 personally.

wonder how the soles will hold up......the grey one is good looking.

My Monolites will be two years old in December and still look great but the soles are worn down. I could see the gray pair being my go to "office" shoes at the new job.

Look ok to me. Don't like the bottom part of the shoe from the side view. Reminds me of the footjoy shoe.

If they are as comfortable as the Bio Drive I will be picking up a pair of the White/Grey when I finally wear out the Bio Drives.

Nope not for me

I really can't make my mind up on these, I love the top two thirds of them but the side of the sole looks goofy to me. I will hold off judgement until I can see them in person.

If these are as comfy as the BioDrive, sold!

These need to be as comfy as the Biofusion Mesh for me. I'm looking hard at the white/blue and the all-black pairs.

Something about the shape looks off to me, but at the same time, they look soft and comfortable. Hope I can find them locally to try on.

Side view not doing it for me.

I own a pair of regular pumas similar looking to these and they are super comfortable, the sad thing is I want every color of these!

Really like the white/blue/green!! They might make their way into my xmas list

Very interested in these.

Puma IGNITE Spikeless Preview

Those look awesome. Being Oklahoma for the fall has made me think of going spikeless so I am not constantly pulling leaves out of the spikes

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back