Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

The thing is, Ohio drivers are awesome compared to Maryland drivers. If you want to fear for your life, go drive in Maryland.

Uh... no. You must be thinking of New Jersey

Haha...you don't need any extra my friend. May have to sign Tera up so she can demonstrate. I've got your #texasmoon and would love to have friends out for a little toe to toe.

But I'm only coming up there to play in summer months. That will have to be written into the contract. My fragil hands don't do well in the cold. :D

What sort of animal based calendar are you on that has the cure event in "last year" status? :alien:
haha im all mixed up. Thinking this event will be in 2016 so "last year" would be in 2015.

Ignore the trash talk and deflect.

Hope you stand up better to the #zoocrew than you do to JB right now.
You have tee'd it up for me. But i wont take the swing. But man that was an open door

There's a Easter egg in there for those that look for it (although it's been . Eight. Teams of 8 for this one. Awesome! Only 2 more to go for Michigan!

That only gives you 3 days, summer in Ohio is July 7th, 8th and 9th :p

But I'm only coming up there to play in summer months. That will have to be written into the contract. My fragil hands don't do well in the cold. :D

I'm just excited to see what this event can become, I'll be following this one closely, I'm sure it'll be a successful event but one that'll take time to develop.

Heck. Details haven't even been fully announced

Not sure what will be on the line, but I can already envision one bet, if MI wins it would fun to watch Phil wear a Lions jersey for a week :)

That only gives you 3 days, summer in Ohio is July 7th, 8th and 9th :p

Can you imagine a Regional Rivalry match in Texas in the middle of August. Not that we would need an advantage but wow that would be eye opening to some.

I remember our wind raped CPO round at Schlongabonger. I also remember it being THIS year.

The only explanation for me thinking last year is being drunk

Last edited:
That would be interesting, I made the stupid comment of saying Texas is not that hot in August, I think Eddie had to carry me to the car and give me an IV after 36 holes.

Can you imagine a Regional Rivalry match in Texas in the middle of August. Not that we would need an advantage but wow that would be eye opening to some.

I don't think I want to imagine.

I couldn't handle Florida or South Carolina in the humid months. Something about playing golf in a Sauna is very distracting.

I melted more in Ft Worth in August than I did on Florida.
It was 104 degrees and the reel feel was only 112

I don't think I want to imagine.

I couldn't handle Florida or South Carolina in the humid months. Something about playing golf in a Sauna is very distracting.

That would be interesting, I made the stupid comment of saying Texas is not that hot in August, I think Eddie had to carry me to the car and give me an IV after 36 holes.

Jman came down to play 36 holes at Cowboys in the middle of August with cwmonroe, cookie and bigtex. I played 18 in the AM round with 'em and left 'em to the final afternoon 18. Still don't know how they finished. I think a few of them even played better on the second 18!

But it's a dry heat.... :act-up:
110+ is fairly typical around here so us central valley guys and those from AZ & NV would enjoy your company in August. Those from other parts of the country, not so much.

Now, to be fair high humidity kicks my arse. Living somewhere that you never dry off after leaving the shower seems insane.

We'll need home course advantage, though. All your HOF tags should help :)

#TexasOnTexasViolence

How about February golf in Wisconsin.

You know its bizzaro world when you and I have HOF tags and Nate does not :p

#TexasOnTexasViolence

Not sure what will be on the line, but I can already envision one bet, if MI wins it would fun to watch Phil wear a Lions jersey for a week :)
I'm rooting HARd for MI but that's too cruel. Worse than Hashtag's buzzcut that never was gonna be.

#TexasOnTexasViolence

Actually, if one criteria is that you have to have a HOF tag to be on the Texas team, I think we still fill the team and it wouldn't include me on it! Maybe I can be a captains pick or something then?!

Back