The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Been watching Gotham live on fox. It gets interesting. Stick with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I gave up on this one too quickly.

Finally finished seasons 1 through 12 of ncis. So so so good.

I'm on episode 5 of season 8. Been watching it as I can in the morning before work or at lunch. Nice having the app on my phone. Just so hard to stop watching after such good episodes.

I'm hoping that one day "Homeland" becomes available for streaming. I'll binge watch that one like I do "House of Cards".

I'm hoping that one day "Homeland" becomes available for streaming. I'll binge watch that one like I do "House of Cards".

Showtime app dude.

Started watching Master of None again. Aziz Ansari is a funny guy, but it's hit or miss on some of these episodes for me.

Just finished Jessica Jones...A+

Whats next?

Started watching Master of None again. Aziz Ansari is a funny guy, but it's hit or miss on some of these episodes for me.

I feel the same way but didnt expect a straight comedy show from this. I think its a solid watch to kill some time.

I feel the same way but didnt expect a straight comedy show from this. I think its a solid watch to kill some time.

Very true. If you have time to burn. The Nashville episode is funny.

I think I gave up on this one too quickly.

I think I may have too, but the story lines just got a bit more than what I was looking for out of the show, but then again, I cut like 4 shows out of my watching queue lately!

I think I may have too, but the story lines just got a bit more than what I was looking for out of the show, but then again, I cut like 4 shows out of my watching queue lately!
I have to admit it's alot more interesting now that they introduced the criminal element into it. You could actually see a little bit where the story line was going...

Longmire is insanely phenomenal. USA is stupid as hell for cancelling it, and Netflix is smart as hell for picking it up.

Longmire is insanely phenomenal. USA is stupid as hell for cancelling it, and Netflix is smart as hell for picking it up.

I'm going to +1 this statement completely. I try to watch at least 1 episode each night... On the weekend i get a couple. Just got past the election (season 2) and waiting to see where it goes from there.

I'm going to +1 this statement completely. I try to watch at least 1 episode each night... On the weekend i get a couple. Just got past the election (season 2) and waiting to see where it goes from there.

Oh dude. Buckle up, it gets SO good from there.

I may have to try this one out, wife might even like it

Just finished Jessica Jones...A+

Whats next?

I binged it the Saturday after it came out. Watched all 13 episodes in one day (had the house to myself all day). Great series. Love how dark and gritty it was. Hopefully at some point there will be a Season 2, as of right now they haven't committed to it.

Just finished Master of None. If you like Aziz Ansari humor, you'll love it. Current reading his book, too. It's good as well.

For those talking about Gotham, stick with it. I'm a big Batman fan and this one gets really good.

Hell on Wheels season 1 and 2 was awesome, but I struggled to keep up after that.

Longmire continues to surprise me. It was slow for me to begin with, but once you stick with it, it is awesome.

I binged it the Saturday after it came out. Watched all 13 episodes in one day (had the house to myself all day). Great series. Love how dark and gritty it was. Hopefully at some point there will be a Season 2, as of right now they haven't committed to it.
Now THAT is how you binge watch! And I thought starting a 13 episode series on a Friday and finishing on a Sunday was binge watching.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I remember doing that with Alias and 24. If you do it, do it right!

Finished jessica jones last weekend. Excellent show.

But wow

Man in the high castle might be best of past few years

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just finished Master of None. If you like Aziz Ansari humor, you'll love it. Current reading his book, too. It's good as well.

For those talking about Gotham, stick with it. I'm a big Batman fan and this one gets really good.

Hell on Wheels season 1 and 2 was awesome, but I struggled to keep up after that.

Longmire continues to surprise me. It was slow for me to begin with, but once you stick with it, it is awesome.

Ha you should see the current season of hell on wheels. Molasses moves faster

Watched the first couple minutes of Jessica Jones before the wife came in and wanted to change the channel. I'll be getting back to this series....

I'm just 2 episodes into Daredevil and its pretty good so far, thinking the story will get better as it goes on.

I'm 6 episodes into Jessica Jones and I'm still not hooked. I'll finish it but I liked daredevil quite a bit more.

Back