Week 14 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Against NO? ASJ would be my choice.

Thanks, I'm leaving him in there. I think his targets increase from last week and NO D is just dreadful.

Which 2 of the 3 should I play? Doug Martin, Todd Gurley and Matt Forte.
I think gurley is on the bench of those 3 based on play as of late and matchup. But I'm also in your camp of whoever you bench will probably blow up. Plus the Lions always screw me

Allen/ivory and gore for 2 spots in another league going allen/ivory there

I think gurley is on the bench of those 3 based on play as of late and matchup. But I'm also in your camp of whoever you bench will probably blow up. Plus the Lions always screw me

These are my exact thoughts, and how I have it right now. Detroit has been stout against the run and Gurley has struggled the last 2 weeks, so it seems that is the right move, but I know he will go off for 30+ points now. :banghead:

I have no idea who that is haha.

Traded from the Texans earlier in the year, then spent most of the year injured. Dropped a bunch of passes last week.

(You can tell I'm a fan, though he is on my team).

Wow, that was the worst PF call I have ever seen against Newton. They sneezed on him and they called it. Ridiculous.

Apparently Norman is going to be worn by Julio as a jacket all game. Maybe they want to call one or two of those. My god he is holding his jersey the entire time.

Judging by what I'm seeing today I should have played austin. He looks to more involved in the game plan. Hopefully I can flex him next week with confidence

Just lost Dalton and my season. There is always next year.

Just lost Dalton and my season. There is always next year.

Sproles already scored and Spiller just got stopped on the 1, so there is that.

Sproles already scored and Spiller just got stopped on the 1, so there is that.
Rest of the team is playing well but so is my opponent's guys.

Rawls out for the game today with an ankle.

Rawls going down pretty much seals my fate this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's for the dropped TD Luke willson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martin with a TD! That was very much needed since the rest of my team is doing nothing right now.

Not good. I need no Martin all day!

Back