2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Oh wow this is going to be a fantastic event! Can't wait to follow along.

This looks like a bunch of fun. AND another event with Captains...I'm noticing a theme here in 2016.

With the good I got to take the bad.

The good is I just accepted a new job with a growing company that will allow me to get back on my career growth path I set out on years ago.

The bad is I will now 100% sure miss this event. Hope THP returns close to home in 2017

With the good I got to take the bad.

The good is I just accepted a new job with a growing company that will allow me to get back on my career growth path I set out on years ago.

The bad is I will now 100% sure miss this event. Hope THP returns close to home in 2017

wow talk about timing, congrats.

It is a weekend event, could u come down Fri evening?

wow talk about timing, congrats.

It is a weekend event, could u come down Fri evening?
It's a finances thing. They pay schedule is drastically different so I'm gonna have to stretch it for a month or so. Be worth it in long run

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's a finances thing. They pay schedule is drastically different so I'm gonna have to stretch it for a month or so. Be worth it in long run

I hear ya.
Tell you what. Send GG a pm with a plan that would work for you. THP is willing to work with you in this situation.

I hear ya.
Tell you what. Send GG a pm with a plan that would work for you. THP is willing to work with you in this situation.

Mikedean speaks the truth. We are always happy to work with people.

I hear ya.
As much as I appreciate the offer I'd hate to do that. This though is exactly why I love thp.

Another positive though is the new job will fund other thp trips

I'll admit Due to the dates not working for me. I didn't check this thread out earlier.

But oh boy what a way to kick off 2016. I can't believe everything that's packed into that package. Oh and two famtstic guys as Captains.

I wont be there but it's going to be a great follow.

Last edited:
Well I just saw this! I will be trying to get into this!

The Kick-off Classic shaped up to be pretty awesome! Two great captains, either of whom I'd go to the mat with, a great sponsor and an awesome venue. Calendar noted for signup day.

I am excited for this one,love me some southern golf. The Bermuda killed me first attempt but last time I pulled my socks up and played well. Suscribed

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Wow this looks super fun. Wish it was closer, have fun everyone, I'll be following along for sure!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I sense this will be a hot ticket! Everything looks great

I just looked at the courses tour on the website.... it is incredible!

Hoping to get a chance to make this my first but even if I don't get in I will probably drive up just to meet everyone.

So JB - remember that conversation on the way to the airport leaving the Grandaddy? I think this is one of those scenarios where I sign up and if I get I I'll let my wife find out after I've paid! Lol
I thought about this as well!

My response was and still is, I dont think I could ever do that.
Then I said the same thing...plus she would find out anyway.
I was hoping to find something with less than an hour and a half drive after the flight.
Cmon the flight from Cle or CAK is only 65 mins.

I'll admit Due to the dates not working for me. I didn't check this thread out earlier.

But it boy what a way to kick off 2016. I can't believe everything that's packed into that package. O hand two famtastic guys as Captains.

I wont be there but it's going to be a great follow.

Man hate reading this. This is going to be a great one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No more excuses. This is a first class kick off event in a spot we have never traveled on course we have yet to play as a group. Fly, drive or walk, don't much care. We are going to have a freaking blast and will be warm at the same time. Oh yeah and MVP get into another event hassle free.

Sounds like an incredible event!

No more excuses. This is a first class kick off event in a spot we have never traveled on course we have yet to play as a group. Fly, drive or walk, don't much care. We are going to have a freaking blast and will be warm at the same time. Oh yeah and MVP get into another event hassle free.

Cross your fingers we are known for our late freezes and April snows, but it is usually 80 the next day.

Not to mention to swell captains!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cross your fingers we are known for our late freezes and April snows, but it is usually 80 the next day.

Pants. Long sleeves and beanie! DONE!

Fine you sold me on it. ???

Talking with the girlfriend about this event and I didn't past Kentwool and she said "You are going to try and get in right? "

12/23 has been updated on the calendar.

So we can wear just the awesome socks and boxers as long as we have a collared shirt? I'm in!

I've never played alternate shot or Pinehurst so I'm looking forward to this kind of team golf.

HoF tags and trophies...and another Golden Ticket!!

Back