THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

There ya have it..4 thp picks and 3 captains picks. Looks like being active increases odds :)
Speaking of the butt hurt cannon, you need to keep it handy Mike, it will be needed after you make your 3 picks, why did I not get picked will be the battle cry :D

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Love it!

I have the first Michigan ranking

1. Tpluff
2. ????
3. ????

I have friends in Ohio..
I have friends in Michigan.
There is bulletin board Material, and I want to work towards a goal, that goal is a team win.

Captain, Brother, Grandaddy Teammate.
I will NOT let you down. I told my wife Grad party be damned, I can't miss this.

They will be calling this the Boulder Creek Massacre!
I'm in it to win it!

Put me on the list if you'd have me!

Bigger than my tag and trophy collection? Lets not get carried away.

Announcement

Selections will take place post PGA Show.
First will come signup, that any person that wants to be a part of Regional Rivalry will do.
4 THPers from each side will be selected from that signup.
That will still leave 3 open spots. Those will be selected by the Captain from each Region.
Those selections will be based on 3 factors.
1. Are they active or are they going to be active on THP
2. See Rule #1
3. See Rule #2
4. I know we said 3 rules, but the captains are open to bribery I have been told.

I too can be bribed, or so I have been accused of. Im open to delicacies from your region, but more importantly posting on THP.
(the last part is a joke, we use a random number generator)

giphy.gif

There's absolutely no way this event can be moved to another weekend? I would really like to participate.

Speaking of the butt hurt cannon, you need to keep it handy Mike, it will be needed after you make your 3 picks, why did I not get picked will be the battle cry :D

You will have that. Comes with the territory and the sheer number of guys going for a few spots.

Lucky for me ive spent quite a bit of time with alot of these guys and i think some friendships supercede 1 event. I can be second guessed so be it but id like to hope with this group of guys it can be directed to me personally and not through complaints on other channels. If thats not true than so be it ive never been one to let the Internet emotions consume me. I got 4 girls living in this house thats all the emotions i need. At the end of the day i will use my picks to put what i think is the best team out on the course.

While only 8 from ohio will get to participate in this. The win that will take place is hopefully for all of ohio to relish in.

I have friends in Ohio..
There is bulletin board Material, and I want to work towards a goal, that goal is a team win.

I will NOT let you down. I told my wife Grad party be damned, I can't miss this.

I'm in it to win it!

Yusss!

Updated rankings

1. Tpluff
2. Michigan Slice
3. Music Master
4. Jspangs
5. ??
6. ??
7. ??
8. ??

So far that's all I heard from sure hope more Michigan people are interested.

I have friends in Ohio..

I'm in it to win it!

Aren't you afraid of island greens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yusss!

Updated rankings

1. Tpluff
2. Michigan Slice
3. Music Master
4. Jspangs
5. ??
6. ??
7. ??
8. ??

So far that's all I heard from sure hope more Michigan people are interested.

Halfway there.

Mike can't post the full Ohio rankings as the capacity would be met for this thread and we can't have two Ohio/Michigan Regional Rivalry threads.

Not in the slightest!

How many HIO's do you have?...

I lost count on Tiger Woods 2012.

Halfway there.

Mike can't post the full Ohio rankings as the capacity would be met for this thread and we can't have two Ohio/Michigan Regional Rivalry threads.

Wow more originality from the Ohio folk. You all sound like I bunch of broken records.

Back on the grid. I like jdtoxs idea about getting a list going of potential candidates(maybe in the next week or so ill communicate on here when im ready ). Signups will be here before we know it.

I anticipate MI bringing their A game to our home turf. Our boys better be ready to battle

giphy.gif

Holy cow mike that's a lot of estrogen in one house

Holy cow mike that's a lot of estrogen in one house

That's my life too Shane, a wife and 3 girls. I kinda feel bad for 441 now. With all that estrogen and drama in his home, his pain from being drubbed by Michigan will go completely unnoticed.

Not from any Ohio members I know. We are a very close group here. Hard to imagine anything other than support for the 8 lucky guys playing and representing our state

Picked or not I am looking forward to the early spring practice rounds at Boulder Creek with everyone.

I'm hoping to play in the event, but if not I'll be following along the thread and Team Ohio will have my support. Solid group of guys from this state, can't really go wrong with whatever 7 make the cut and join Mike.

Picked or not I am looking forward to the early spring practice rounds at Boulder Creek with everyone.

I second this. Can't wait to get started on course layout prep, soon enough. Swing prep is in full force with sim rounds and the occasional nice weather in NW Ohio.

You will have that. Comes with the territory and the sheer number of guys going for a few spots.

Lucky for me ive spent quite a bit of time with alot of these guys and i think some friendships supercede 1 event. I can be second guessed so be it but id like to hope with this group of guys it can be directed to me personally and not through complaints on other channels. If thats not true than so be it ive never been one to let the Internet emotions consume me. I got 4 girls living in this house thats all the emotions i need. At the end of the day i will use my picks to put what i think is the best team out on the course.

While only 8 from ohio will get to participate in this. The win that will take place is hopefully for all of ohio to relish in.

Will I be disappointed if I don't get in? Absolutely! Will that change my willingness to help team Ohio any way I can? Nope. Will I be happy for everyone that does get in? Absolutely! I will continue to follow & post and enjoy this whole trip. I think most of my Ohio brethren feel the same way. There are a lot more than 8 deserving THPers for sure.

Curious for the Michiganders, although I'm in Ohio and will be a hopeful teammate and supportive Ohioan wether I get in or not....

If there is a THPer that is active and needs an Albatross Club membership let me know. I'm having trouble finding 2 to meet my quota for JB. Let me know ASAP. We would prefer you guys have a team....

If there is a THPer that is active and needs an Albatross Club membership let me know. I'm having trouble finding 2 to meet my quota for JB. Let me know ASAP. We would prefer you guys have a team....

Did I miss something? Quota for JB? Sorry for the skim.

Back