2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

My game will travel. This event will be fun, but winning will be on my mind.
#JourneyToFive starts at the #THPKickoffClassic

Okay so I was wondering where the team names derived from. I apologize in advanced had I missed it asked or discussed previously.

I assume the names were used based on the Merino Wool used in Kentwool socks. The Marauders and Warriors I assume were picked to coincide with each. Did Captains or Kentwool offer up any suggestions?

Heading to the dome after work today to get some film for Freddie and to get in some work.

I hate wishing away the days....but I really cannot wait for this event.

Still wondering about those 'socks that cover your chest' Freddie mentioned a while back :)

#merinomarauders your captain is ready! I will dig deep for you guys in a few weeks. The club will be dialed in and the game fave on. We will do what we do and hope we land on the right side of the coin. Fun will be had!!!

Sounds like a great plan to me captain. Seeing your excitement and drive has me wanting to dig deep as well!

Okay so I was wondering where the team names derived from. I apologize in advanced had I missed it asked or discussed previously.

I assume the names were used based on the Merino Wool used in Kentwool socks. The Marauders and Warriors I assume were picked to coincide with each. Did Captains or Kentwool offer up any suggestions?

We were given the names by our fearless leaders at THP

My game will travel. This event will be fun, but winning will be on my mind.
#JourneyToFive starts at the #THPKickoffClassic
Here's to our partnership bringing the first of many!!!

Hard to believe how close this one is.

Hard to believe how close this one is.

I can almost feel those Kentwool socks on my feet and those briefs leading me to piercing that first fairway.

It's bearing down fast and the fun will commence very soon. It's been too long!

JM

I picked up a good habit or two from JB along the way...haha

d9d9c7d27c9bace936eb56af96416ff3.jpg

Speaking on coming soon I'll be up at grand national at the end of January. Does anyone have any specific pics (approaches, green close ups, ect) they would like to see?

Speaking on coming soon I'll be up at grand national at the end of January. Does anyone have any specific pics (approaches, green close ups, ect) they would like to see?

Im sure many here (myself included) would love to see anything you would be willing to share with us. Thanks for thinking about it and play well in your round!

Just outside a month for this. Can't wait!

All paid up and ready for Alabama!

So bummed I'm not going to be there with you guys at this.

Got video for Freddie todayat the dome. Much uglier than I imagined. Disappointing doesn't even describe it... Ugh. ? Will try and post tomorrow...

I wonder who will win the golden ticket.

Roughly a 9% chance for the following forum members:

Jeff Spicoli
#Cookie
Girardcorp
Brianmk24
Chump Fries
tanker337
Willwhite
T0AD
cpljohnst
DawgDaddy
Johnny Mojo

All we know for sure is that it'll be a Marauder not named Freddie! #EyesOnThePrize

Getting excited as well. I'm also looking forward to hopefully getting a round in this weekend.

Jeff Spicoli
#Cookie
Girardcorp
Brianmk24
Chump Fries
tanker337
Willwhite
T0AD
cpljohnst
DawgDaddy
Johnny Mojo

#Cookie the prognosticator, I'm with you buddy :thumb:

Jeff Spicoli
#Cookie
Girardcorp
Brianmk24
Chump Fries
tanker337
Willwhite
T0AD
cpljohnst
DawgDaddy
Johnny Mojo
I thought the golden ticket winner comes from the WINNING team.

Mmaynard11 = 1 HOF and 1 Golden Ticket. Wishful thinking

Back