Cobra Puma Golf - 2016 PGA Show

dca5e27e2f6b07632802680ef6354568.jpg

881868b07a0a4d0a43afc28b8b23b7ae.jpg

Just can't feel the high top shoes! Too old I guess and biased!!

I'd wear them if for no other reason than how much it would bother some people.

I don't mind them, where what you like!

The more I see them the more they are growing in me. If they come to market I will have a pair.

I'd rock the high tops. :shrug: I don't mind them at all.

I wouldn't wear the high tops, but they don't bother me. I'm pretty sure the argument against them is solely a "get off my lawn" argument.

The new Cobra gear will be a focus for me at demo day! I can't wait to try the drivers, but also the irons. Blair... Overrated. High top golf shoes? All I can think of is how HOT those would be to wear in Louisiana! Can't do it. High tops are for hoops and football lineman!

Club wise, Cobra's gear looks amazing. The high-tops..... the exact opposite.

Not my favorite but I would have no problem wearing them with pants. It could be fun wearing them with shorts just to see what kind of attention you would get.

Hightop's #JustSayNo

Are the THP guys going to get back to this booth? Grant Knudson of Puma mentioned this morning on Fairways of Life that an Ignite Spikeless Sport model is coming out later this year, would love to see pictures of that shoe.

Wow and lol at those hightops

For all the noise about the hightops, you really wouldn't notice the upper part when wearing a pair of golf pants. The pair of pants I'm wearing now have those slits on the side, so it would just drape over the top of the shoe. It would literally look like a traditional shoe.

I'd wear them if for no other reason than how much it would bother some people.

I don't mind them, where what you like!

lol I would do the same.

Those blades! They are the only non chrome blade that I really really adore!

Those blades! They are the only non chrome blade that I really really adore!

You may like them even more here in a month or so...based off what I was told by Cobra CS on a delayed order for the MB/CB for one of my players.

You may like them even more here in a month or so...based off what I was told by Cobra CS on a delayed order for the MB/CB for one of my players.

Already on their website if you're referring to what I think you're referring to.

Oh if I'm reading what you're not saying. Beautimous is about to happen!

Already on their website if you're referring to what I think you're referring to.

Ohhhhhh! Nice catch!

Oh if I'm reading what you're not saying. Beautimous is about to happen!

Not polished, but a SWEET look still. Bake is right, they are live on the Cobra site.

Sweet booth. I'm not completely against the high tops. Not sure why. I don't hate them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohhhhhh! Nice catch!

Not polished, but a sweet look still. Bake is right, they are live on the cobra site.

brb hahaha

Sweet booth. I'm not completely against the high tops. Not sure why. I don't hate them

We should get them, go to an event together, and be awesome.

We should get them, go to an event together, and be awesome.

Totally agree! Maybe in Myrtle!?!?!

Those high tops are just ugly! and I usually love puma golf shoes, but those are a hard pass.

Back