Ohio & Michigan Signup - 2016 THP Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in how many entries we see from those who have not responded to Mike as interested.

I hope we see a lot of interest in all the #THPRegionalRivalry events. Then again I also want to make the cut!

Under 3 hours to go.
I understand a little bit of work has to be done to signup but if you really want in this event bad enough i have faith you will find a way.
I only have 3 captains picks...i cant "save" everyone so your best odds are right here right NOW

Under 3 hours to go.
I understand a little bit of work has to be done to signup but if you really want in this event bad enough i have faith you will find a way.
I only have 3 captains picks...i cant "save" everyone so your best odds are right here right NOW

I hear the odds are quite good, too.

Cmon you guys from both Ohio and Michigan. Let's get those entries in.

email sent? Check.

Thread started? Check.

Tweet sent? Check. (AND RECHECKED this time with the correct links!)

Youtube Channel & thread comments made? Check.

Picked for Team Ohio? PLEASE check!

Last edited:
I was wondering why there were sooooo many new threads today and now I know why.

Good luck to all those who are looking to get a spot. This is gonna be fun to follow.

Attempting to submit entry while driving. Proving to be difficult.

Stay safe dude nothing is worth getting into an accident over..

I'm interested in how many entries we see from those who have not responded to Mike as interested.

I hope we see a lot of interest in all the #THPRegionalRivalry events. Then again I also want to make the cut!

Do you really think someone will come out of nowhere to enter? Seems to me if he hasn't posted or contacted Mike by now, what's the point?

Then again, people are strange

Just got in my bonus entry as well. GO OHIO!!!

Please be careful. That is most important.

Do you really think someone will come out of nowhere to enter? Seems to me if he hasn't posted or contacted Mike by now, what's the point?

People have popped out of the woodwork in a couple of different regions already today. I was hoping this one would be as well.

email sent? Check.

Thread started? Check.

Tweet sent? Check.

Youtube Channel & thread comments made? Check.

Picked for Team Ohio? PLEASE check!

I thought you had to link this thread in the tweet?

I am half way there will finish the rest when I get home from work.

Everything is set and entry is sent in, now to try and wait without going crazy.
thread is started and discussion is also started,
tweet sent and liked by THPgolf!
questions answered,
Email sent.
Now the hardest part, waiting....

Thanks Bullfrog.. Secondary tweet with link has been tweeted.

Less than two hours to get those entries in!

Stay safe dude nothing is worth getting into an accident over..

I think he is worried if he don't get his entry in, he wouldn't be able to have a chance of participating.

Stupid work anyway.... Lol

Definitely I do. Kind of surprised not to see any new names pop up. Never know though.

today has been going extra slow.......i would really like a fast forward button right about now.

Heads up.. Team Michigan has enough entries for Regional Rivalry Ohio vs. Michigan to field a full team with time to spare. Think of this an unofficial polling.. I know there was some concern early on. Good luck to all that entered. It is gonna be a fun one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back