THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Boy.... You weren't kidding!
Thank you for supporting not only your event, but this one as well!

I like the target, and I assure everyone that I am not coming to Ohio unmotivated.

Mess with the bull you get the horns.....

Love ya bro

Lmao.

Michigan boys have been so quiet. Maybe they will post some now.

:alien:
The dang alien. Forgot that dang alien!

Tough love. I hope it continues.

Boy.... You weren't kidding!
Thank you for supporting not only your event, but this one as well!

I like the target, and I assure everyone that I am not coming to Ohio unmotivated.

Motivation is a beautiful thing, and I think both teams have something to prove this summer.

I like a motivated CJ. Unlike my capt I still stand behind my initial support of team MI.

lots of friends in this one for me. It's been a fun follow til now and hope that doesn't change leading up to the event. The matches will definitely be a good follow.

I love that everyone thinks OH is going to dominate. I don't understand how you can have a favorite in a HCP tournament.

Team Michigan is very motivated to bring 8 HOF tags home. And I definitely see it happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love that everyone thinks OH is going to dominate. I don't understand how you can have a favorite in a HCP tournament.

Team Michigan is very motivated to bring 8 HOF tags home. And I definitely see it happening.

The only ones saying "everyone thinks Ohio is going to dominate" are Michigan guys. I said it yesterday. Its still winter. There are no favorites or underdogs right now. Its a race to good weather and see who puts in the work

The only ones saying "everyone thinks Ohio is going to dominate" are Michigan guys. I said it yesterday. Its still winter. There are no favorites or underdogs right now. Its a race to good weather and see who puts in the work

Not that it matters, and I agree 100%. I really don't see anyone mailing it in to this event. This is an amazing event, that everyone is excited for. I honestly can say once we are on the first tee, there will be no underdogs, there will only be 2 teams battling it out on a very tough golf course.

Shut your damn mouth!
Everyone is picking you guys! (And I am cool with that!)
Home course...
All the HOFtags....
#GunnerLong....
#phillyvPuttingExpo
Johnny Manziel
Lebron James...
Blah blah blah....

We are coming for you, coming for the win.
We will be underestimated, and that is fine!

Shut your damn mouth!
Everyone is picking you guys! (And I am cool with that!)
Home course...
All the HOFtags....
#GunnerLong....
#phillyvPuttingExpo
Johnny Manziel
Lebron James...
Blah blah blah....

We are coming for you, coming for the win.
We will be underestimated, and that is fine!
Use whatever you want for bulletin board material. I hope it helps you. But come June, YOU ARE MINE CJ!

Guess it will just end in a tie

That's cute, you think you guys will be that close...

Stop it, your hurting my feelings

Stop it, your hurting my feelings

Sorry, sorry, sorry, I think we need to create a safe space here on THP, where everything is rainbows and butterflies...

I mean MI was getting upset that a whole 3 people had picked OH and not them :)

I mean MI was getting upset that a whole 3 people had picked OH and not them :)

That can be discussed, in a calming fashion in the safe space. I don't know that anyone was upset. All I said was I don't get have we are "underdogs" March 1st in a HCP event. Maybe I'm wrong as I've never played in a THP event, but don't the HCPs even it out.

oh and my text probably came across wrong, my feelings arent hurt at all, its all in good fun, that and Ive been told I have no feelings.

And yeah as long as guys playh to their actual caps it will be darn close as heck, if they dont then it wont be

That can be discussed, in a calming fashion in the safe space. I don't know that anyone was upset. All I said was I don't get have we are "underdogs" March 1st in a HCP event. Maybe I'm wrong as I've never played in a THP event, but don't the HCPs even it out.

In theory sure. If handicaps are legit and not fabricated parts of ones mind or ego. :alien:

Back