1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

My f5 key broke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I mentioned this to my fiance the other day. I think she'd just be happy to have me out of the house.

Hold on tight. Somebody's life is going to change soon!!

This thread alone has been responsible for using 95% of my total data for this month :alien:

It's going to be an awesome ride!

Hold on tight. Somebody's life is going to change soon!!

I mean...I'm having a baby in June, but I've had a couple of them already.

On the other hand, I might get into the Grandaddy!

I'm trying not to think too much about #TheGrandaddy. The odds are, after all, as long or longer than hitting the lottery. But, I buy a ticket on those also. LOL. Besides, you just can't avoid getting excited if you come into this thread.

I'm trying not to think too much about #TheGrandaddy. The odds are, after all, as long or longer than hitting the lottery. But, I buy a ticket on those also. LOL. Besides, you just can't avoid getting excited if you come into this thread.

Right there with ya Ken. It's useless to try to stay away :act-up:

JM

I mean...I'm having a baby in June, but I've had a couple of them already.

On the other hand, I might get into the Grandaddy!

I had no idea. Congrats, brother! Perfect timing with the Gradaddy--you will be due for a vacation by that point.

Lol! Make sure the Mrs. doesn't read this thread.

The clock sure moves slow while waiting for the announcement of the 1st winner

The clock sure moves slow while waiting for the announcement of the 1st winner
lol gotta have patients. JB said later in the week. Cup signups are tomorrow. Probably wont hear anything about this until Thursday unless JB just drops a bomb haha

"Later this week" for those that missed it

lol gotta have patients. JB said later in the week. Cup signups are tomorrow. Probably wont hear anything about this until Thursday unless JB just drops a bomb haha

You are a wise man.
The good news is that with almost 4.5 million posts on THP, there is something for people to discuss while waiting.

You are a wise man.
The good news is that with almost 4.5 million posts on THP, there is something for people to discuss while waiting.

Is that all, i might do just a bit of skimming

I get more and more anxious about this every day. Just really excited to get a welcome PM out to the lucky winner, and to see them grow with the THP community over the next seven months.

But forget the "eggs in one basket" plan if you can, friends. #TheCup is going to be freaking awesome and I hope the signups are lively.

I get more and more anxious about this every day. Just really excited to get a welcome PM out to the lucky winner, and to see them grow with the THP community over the next seven months.

But forget the "eggs in one basket" plan if you can, friends. #TheCup is going to be freaking awesome and I hope the signups are lively.

Fully invested in being at both sir!

You are a wise man.
4.5 million! That is crazy. Is that really true? Sometimes I see so many familiar names posting and think it is a much smaller number, but there are many really avid participants.

4.5 million! That is crazy. Is that really true? Sometimes I see so many familiar names posting and think it is a much smaller number, but there are many really avid participants.

Yup. Lots and lots and lots and lots of posts. Most of them have content. Unlike this one. This post just confirms your statement and indicates my excitement to join Cap'n Canadan Can on #theGrandaddy team!

and also Cap'n MikeDea441 on the #theCup team!!

Yes sir. Some more stats for those that care.
Over half a million people read THP each month.
Over 100 million eyeballs see THP each month (impressions).

I don't say that stuff to gloat, hardly, just that sometimes people really do forget that THP is a bit larger than a small community...haha

I don't say that stuff to gloat, hardly, just that sometimes people really do forget that THP is a bit larger than a small community...haha
I knew we were big...but I really had no idea that big!

I'm in a meeting, and I know this is pedantic, but it's probably 200 million-ish eyeballs right? :p

Um....these stats...:banana:...Yea I like that!

I'm in a meeting, and I know this is pedantic, but it's probably 200 million-ish eyeballs right? :p

Its actually a lot more than that, but 100 million seemed to get the point across...haha
And of course I don't know how many have both eyeballs on it...:D

Mind-blowing stats right there!

Its actually a lot more than that, but 100 million seemed to get the point across...haha
And of course I don't know how many have both eyeballs on it...:D

I just leave a tab open, the equivalent of keeping one eye on it.

Does that number factor in multiple devices associated with a single account, and does that also factor in Tapatalk impressions?

Back