Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Don't feel bad buddy. We all did (well, some of us) things that we regretted Sunday morning.

I regretted drinking so much with such a match on the line.

Yeah that really backfired on us, we were sitting there cracking up thinking that we were just driving them nuts and they didn't even notice. We sure entertained ourselves though didn't we!?!?

Believe me, if I would have noticed it would have driven me nuts. I would have been all WTF are those guys doing. Don't they know we are 35 1/2 holes into the day? Get off the effin green! It would have been very funny, alas, team chromax was way too focused! Help me out here Belbins or AG.

Last edited:
heres TC's winning putt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu73i1brBCA

12 footer, relatively straight - first 3 on the team barely missed it. TC - with 20 of us standing on the green watching the putt to win it! Doesnt cave under the pressure but lives in it. He's got the game.

nice putt TC...the only problem was the group in the fairway still trying to finish while they could see the green:alien:

I made it back in one piece after another 24h stint. Ash cloud had me worried for a while, but luckily we were able to fly over it. The German lady sitting next to me from Orlando to Frankfurt wasn't so lucky and was looking at a 6h train ride to get back home.

Too wasted atm to report on my outing experience, but I'll be back tomorrow!

I made it back in one piece after another 24h stint. Ash cloud had me worried for a while, but luckily we were able to fly over it. The German lady sitting next to me from Orlando to Frankfurt wasn't so lucky and was looking at a 6h train ride to get back home.

I'm glad you made it home buddy! I hope you had a blast, I can't wait to read your thoughts on everything.

glad you made it back. It was awesome that you took the trip over to hang out with all of us.

Glad to hear you are at home, Carsten. You are a great dude and I enjoyed getting to know you :)

Glad to hear your home and safe Carsten!!!

It was a pleasure to meet you Carsten and glad you had a wonderful time and safe trip home!

Glad you made it home safe and sound Carsten. I still can't believe you came all the way here for it. That was awesome

Thank goodness you are home safe. What a long way to travel, but I hope you found it worth the trouble. It was great to meet you and talk with you. LOVE YOUR ACCENT.

It was awesome that you came Carsten! Glad to hear you made it home safely too!

Safe at home in SLC. Thank goodness for Bose headphones. Didn't hear a thing. ;-) Feels good to be back. GORGEOUS sunset.

Caution, my iPhone is tapped.

Glad you got home safe. It was awesome meeting you.

Glad you made it home Carsten...great meeting you!

Glad to see your home safe and sound Carsten . Had a great time hanging out with you & playing the Champion course with you Monday Morning !

Good stuff Carston, glad you are home safe and sound and I enjoyed playing with you on saturday.

Glad you made it home safe Carsten. I know that had to be one heck of a trip!

At PBI waiting for our flight to Houston. Storms are expected here this afternoon, but hopefully they won't be a factor. Wish us well! :D

This unfortunately concludes the Outing for us. Big, huge thanks to Team THP for another awesome event!

At PBI waiting for our flight to Houston. Storms are expected here this afternoon, but hopefully they won't be a factor. Wish us well! :D

This unfortunately concludes the Outing for us. Big, huge thanks to Team THP for another awesome event!

Wow buddy you are just heading home! Have a safe arrival and looking forward to seeing ya next trip :golf2:

Back