Customized Putter

Man I love that rascal, it is one sweet looking piece for sure! How does the insert feel?

Edit: forget that question, I didn't notice that it was not inhand yet.

Nice looking putter Bridges. I like your color choices.

Looks sick bridges. I'd do the dots white. Or red. But probably white.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

That thing looks great! I really like the red and black combo, and would probably even go so far and to have the dots and alignment line filled in in red. If you have the skills or have a friend with the skills, photoshop the pictures to get a look at how the different combos look.

Man I love that rascal, it is one sweet looking piece for sure! How does the insert feel?

Edit: forget that question, I didn't notice that it was not inhand yet.

Thanks fellas.

Think im going to go with red on the dots, thats a good idea with photoshop but I dont have it. If anyone has photoshop and wants to throw up a couple pictures with red then another with white dots, I would appreciate it, if not. No big deal.

There is going to be a big battle between my kia ma and this BC101 on who earns the spot in the bag.

SW FLA- I had it for a little bit before I sent it off but its not ideal for most people, unless you like a firm insert. Its not soft coming off the putter its a little on the louder side in terms of sound but for some reason It just works for me. I like it alot.

Nice Bridges! Glad it all worked out for you with Tom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is already a sweet ass putter Bridges. The red dots will just add to that.

Alright did a little thing in paint, the red kind of looks more like a maroon color but its just the way it looks on here.

I think it looks pretty good with those 3 dots red.

NikeBlueChipJustin1-21.jpg

That is gorgeous! Like the red on the 3 dots. You should definitely make that happen. That insert looks 1000x better with that color scheme.

That is gorgeous! Like the red on the 3 dots. You should definitely make that happen. That insert looks 1000x better with that color scheme.

Thanks man, and just so happens I just got an email back from tom saying no problem will do those 3 dots on each side for you in red first thing tomorrow. So thats the only thing left to do, then should be boxed up headed back my way!

Hey man, what did this run you, if you don't mind?

Hey man, what did this run you, if you don't mind?

Dont know yet. Guessing he will tell me once its all done.

Probably between $80-$130 if I was guessing. But since I sold a putter to have this done, not costing me anything out of pocket. Win, Win for me.

Dots have been filled in with red, has been paid for and should hopefully be back to me next week. I think he is sending me a couple more pictures since the dots have been filled in so I will post those up when I get them. Pumped to get it back in!

Tom added the red in those dots and here is the finished product.

Added a couple of previous pictures in the thread to it, just to show before/after. I will snap a couple pictures when it gets to me but here it is. Really happy with the way it turned out.

IMG_0675.jpg

BC101-1.jpg

NikeBlueChipJustin3.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice job on that putter Bridges.

now a little matte black or red vibranted shaft would look sick!

I love it Bridges! GA Bulldog colors too!

Just got the putter back in today, and its awesome! Looks even better in person than in pictures.

Figured I would throw up some more pictures since I now have it...

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

Last edited:
This one gets the Aggro Stamp of Approval. Sweet looking stick, Bridges, but there is one problem...

It's not TaylorMade.

Back