Jewelry...guys,gals..Wear it? and what?

jefffann

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
me..just a watch

A watch (most days), wedding ring, and MedicAlert bracelet.

I only wear a watch.

A watch (most days), wedding ring, and MedicAlert bracelet.
used to be this minus the medic-alert bracelet.Need to get one of those.

On a daily basis (now more so because I've started selling it) I'll wear a ring, bracelets and necklaces (at least 2-3 necklaces and bracelets) and with the necklaces, I layer them. I gave up wearing watches.

Golfing-wise, I'll wear a bracelet and a necklace!

does the beeping ankle bracelet count? no? then just a watch for me. :act-up:

Daily - Watch and the band
Golfing - Nothing

On a side note: Being here in the sun all the time, if i'm just out for a few like errands and such, I won't wear any jewelry because I hate having the watch/band tan line

I used to wear a necklace and a bracelet, but I've spent a lot on bracelets because I keep losing them. First one got stolen out of my golf bag, second one slipped off when I went down a waterslide, third one slipped off somehow, and fourth one got stolen.

I don't wear them anymore.

Wedding ring unless I'm golfing.

no jewelry at all for me, nor watches. i used to have ear rings but no longer.

Used to wear a ring, but lost it shoveling, and a necklace

on the course?
just my g-shock and a necklace that i never take off

No jewelry. I have no use for it.
The only way I can see myself ever wearing any kind of jewelry is if Im someday married and wear a wedding ring.

Day to day just a watch, wedding ring, and two blue eyes that twinkle like the rarest diamonds.

On special occasions, like a nice dinner out or a night around the black jack tables, my pinkie rings and gold chains.

Kevin

Generally just a watch, occasionally I wil add a bracelet or necklace.

On golf course, I wear this white rhino necklace:

Rhino_1.jpg

Watch, earring, nipple rings.

For me, just a gold necklace with a gold cross. Both my ears are pierced, but I don't wear earrings anymore. I had plugs at one point but they were not huge. I could fit drinking straws through them. I tried rings, but they just bothered me and I could never get used to them. I really don't like wearing watches and I always have my cell phone.

None! I will be sporting a wedding band once I'm married. I just feel all other shiny accessories could be a distraction.

I tear up too many watches I guess, I can't keep one alive; even though I love them.

My every day jewelry:

• Wedding Band
  • St. Christopher Necklace that my Momma gave me when I was a kid

Day to day just a watch, wedding ring, and two blue eyes that twinkle like the rarest diamonds.

Not sapphires?

Four rings (two on the obvious finger, two on the middle finger of the right hand), Grandma's cross around my neck, watch and earrings. I like big earrings but only wear small ones on the course--nothing dangly. I can wear a watch, but bracelets make me nuts.

She said dangly. Hehehehe. Dangly. It's a good word.

Kevin

Back