Girl Scout Cookies- How many boxes did you order?

Girl Scout Cookies- How many boxes did you order?

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • 1-5

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • 6-10

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 10-20

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • 20+ Enough to last until next year's cookie season.

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

ken419

Return of the Hack
Reaction score
Handicap
Oh Yeah
It's that time of year again...all the cookie orders I placed and forgot about are starting to get delivered. Was going to make a poll asking about which one is your favorite, but with 12 varieties and 10 max poll options, that was out.

Tagalongs (chocolate & peanut butter) are the only way to go. I wouldnt be surprised to find out they have a special addictive ingredient in them.

Ken - also love the 'weapons of grass destruction' nice work

None came by.

Yes^2
Can you guys buy them from commercial retailers?

Their called Girl Guides in Canada and yes, they sell cookies.

Two sales per year, one with the choco mint cookies and the other with the choco and vanilla cream filled cookies.

(My wife is a girl guide leader)

Thin mints all the way, they sit in the freezer for a good couple days an then they're all gone in the next couple!

Got 5 boxes the other day as two girl souts where walking by the golf shop and I stopped them and got my boxes.....

I got 7 boxes. 5 Somoa's and 2 tagalongs. MMMMMMMMMMM They are better frozen!

Thin mints are my poison!

Their called Girl Guides in Canada and yes, they sell cookies.

Two sales per year, one with the choco mint cookies and the other with the choco and vanilla cream filled cookies.

(My wife is a girl guide leader)

A case (12 boxes) of each in the spring (chocolate and vanilla) and fall (mint chocolate), into the freezer for storage. They taste better frozen!

One two for us this year and they lasted two days.

Kept our order under 20 boxes this year for the first time in probably 10 years. LOVE the Thin Mints.

Samoas, Tag a Longs and Thin Mints were all we ordered this year. I did not say how many boxes of each. :devil:

I didn't see any Girl Guides this year which is unfortunate because I really like those cookies.

I didn't buy one single box this year, which as a former Girl Scout & Girl Scout leader & addicted to thin mints just about killed me. I did however donate $20 to two different troops selling cookies (gave them money, didn't take any cookies).

Trefoils and thin mints

We have had this discussion in the banter away thread at some point but we get ripped off in Canada, our "girl guide" cookies suck compared to the "girl scout" cookies. Super Tuna, can you talk to your wife about better cookies?

I just polished off a sleeve of thin mints that had been in the freezer thanks to a tip from TC.

I didn't buy any, I did get my GF addicted to the Dreyers Limited Edition (sure) chocolate ice cream with Girl Scout thin mint cookie. I prefer the vanilla ice cream with Girl Scout thin mint cookies. If you want them, don't wait around for them to come to your house just visit your local WalMart they seem to be out there all the time. :smile:

None. Nobody came by the house.

We have had this discussion in the banter away thread at some point but we get ripped off in Canada, our "girl guide" cookies suck compared to the "girl scout" cookies. Super Tuna, can you talk to your wife about better cookies?

When you eventually meet her, I wouldn't say that to her face. Bad things would happen to you, very bad things.

AdamsGirl: If you really want some next time the cookies are out we can
A: Send you some
B: Direct a local group to you

We ordered 3 from my niece but she had a bunch left over and ended up with 7!

Back