Who Likes to Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada probably doesn't allow them to cross the border. I know you can't take a potato into Canada.

Kevin

That seems odd, I thought Canada was our friend. Wonder if McDonalds uses Canadian fries up there?

Next time a Sonic Grape Slush drops me to my knees, I'll have Mrs. Esox chuck a handful of pepper into the hopper. I swear, two or three giant slurps of one of those babies can put a thirsty fella into a coma.

Kevin

oh don't get me started on sonic. Chicken toasters, burgers, tots, slushies, limeades! OH LORDY! hahahaha

Jusdt thought this thread needed some good music.

Enjoy.

there is snow on the ground and i am craving sonic slushies

there is snow on the ground and i am craving sonic slushies

Lol, it does sound kind of good right now. I hate to think how many of those machines I've updated with new and sold the old for scrap metal. I should keep one for the house, lol.

Lol, it does sound kind of good right now. I hate to think how many of those machines I've updated with new and sold the old for scrap metal. I should keep one for the house, lol.

let me know cuz the next unofficial outting might be at your house... we could make sonic alcoholic drinks hahaha

let me know cuz the next unofficial outting might be at your house... we could make sonic alcoholic drinks hahaha

There you go, but what I really want is and old Ice cream machine and a grill, lol.

that would work too... im a perpetually hungry man

where's hawk? broski, the high life's are a flowin' tonight!

i'm not a texan my friend. busch lights and turds are for you and your brethren.

You stand corrected! Busch Light is for farm fed Iowa girls. And maybe Hawk. lol

Wooooot. Miller lite numero cuatro down the hatch!

where's hawk? broski, the high life's are a flowin' tonight!

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Nothing wrong with Busch bro.

Wooooot. Miller lite numero cuatro down the hatch!

i knew i could count on you my man! dude, i'm digging the custom tapatalk sig.....those things are fun.

Nothing wrong with Busch bro.

busch is so late 90's (and 60's, 70's and 80's) lol

busch is so late 90's (and 60's, 70's and 80's) lol

Do you stir that soup you call beer before you drink it?

Thanks dudes. I need to get this boy off to bed. He is crabbing it up. There is no Busch dogging allowed here under penalty of your party large licence being revoked.

*posts picture of fatty liver*

i need to get my boy off to bed as well. i'm a sucky partier.

I once got so intoxicated at a club I passed out in a booth and had to be carried out, the next morning was fathers day and I took my dad to my country club for brunch. I work at the club too I was so hungover I paid my $25.00 for the buffett but only ate 3 strips of bacon and a glass of orange juice, my boss was laughing but felt so bad he gave me the meal for free.

Heard you got a wii for xmas. You got TW 11? If so, we should bro it up online sometime. It's way more fun when you drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back