Newbie from Texas. Howdy y'all.

osucowboy86

Reaction score
Handicap
Found the forum while searching for reviews of Ecco golf shoes. Some great discussions here.

Welcome to THP!!

Howdy partner. Welcome to the THP Corral.

Welcome to the forum! What part of TX are you located?

Welcome Tex

Welcome to the forum. I'm a former Texan now living in Oklahoma. MCook I played in a tournament in your hometown back at the end of March, at Riverside.........

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum. I'm a former Texan now living in Oklahoma. MCook I played in a tournament in your hometown back at the end of March, at Riverside.........

Grew up in Midwest City, Ok. Been in Texas last 20 years. Used to play Riverside a bunch when I first got down here. Haven't played there in years. Fun track.

Welcome to THP cowboy, glad you found the site, most of us were lucky enough to stumble in while searching for golf reviews.

Welcome to THP!

welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP. I also stumbled across this site while browsing reviews and have become addicted since joining. This is the best golf forum, you are going to love it here.

:welcome:, the greatest Golf Forum on the net

Welcome to THP!!!

Found the forum while searching for reviews of Ecco golf shoes. Some great discussions here.

Welcome to THP!

OSU Cowboy in Texas? Are you safe with that correlation?

Welcome to THP!!!

What is it with all these people from the south joining THP? It is making me so jealous that all these people get to play golf year round. lol. Welcome to THP!

Your title + your Avatar pic make me think you are not a true Texan! But welcome anyway.

Back