What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wwe raw

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Mike & Molly, I think this show is a hoot.

Bourdain - No Reservations

Top Gear on the BBC

local late night news then off to bed.

Family Guy. Need some dumb and simple humor tonight.

Family Guy. Need some dumb and simple humor tonight.

Watching the Season finale of the Bachlerette with my wife. I just need some dumb and simple humor tonight too.

Watching the Season finale of the Bachlerette with my wife. I just need some dumb and simple humor tonight too.

haha I can't believe you admit to that.. My wife watches it too.. Just another reason to love THP... annnd earbuds.

haha I can't believe you admit to that.. My wife watches it too.. Just another reason to love THP... annnd earbuds.

Who's she going to pick???? I don't know, the suspense is killing me? I'm cheering for Ben cause we have the same name and I just don't really care.

Conan...harrison ford is on

Who's she going to pick???? I don't know, the suspense is killing me? I'm cheering for Ben cause we have the same name and I just don't really care.

haha do you want to know? That train wreck ended 2 hours ago here. I am sad that I don't get to make fun of anyone for a while.. I still don't understand why women eat that crap up so much.

WSOP heads up..Johnny Chan v. poker brat aka phil helmuth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha do you want to know? That train wreck ended 2 hours ago here. I am sad that I don't get to make fun of anyone for a while.. I still don't understand why women eat that crap up so much.

We PVR'ed it and are just now watching it back. EST feeds of all the chanels FTW. I don't actually care, but my wife has been watching it from the start so I THP but you can't help but follow it. I don't like her either, she bugs me.

Hell's Kitchen on DVR.

I am going to watch some Archer... Awesome show.

This is the part of the show where she gets to stop being a two timer haha!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, she says no to my man Ben, that poor bastard! JP FTW I guess. This show sucks, I'd rather be voted the first show then go out like that. I like that he's storming away too, screw that b*tch!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, she says no to my man Ben, that poor bastard! JP FTW I guess. This show sucks, I'd rather be voted the first show then go out like that. I like that he's storming away too, screw that b*tch!

hahahaha CB is getting all emotional here! Love the big old 'eff you' from Ben though.. Dude throws it out there and now gets to be 'that guy' hahaha! Awesome.

Fresh Prince

hahahaha CB is getting all emotional here! Love the big old 'eff you' from Ben though.. Dude throws it out there and now gets to be 'that guy' hahaha! Awesome.

Man I liked that guy, but he went out like a champ! "Don't sugar coat it for me!"

Brian's Song on Versus. The original one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back