The Dark Knight Rises

there are some sacrifices you just have to make

Not like you'd have to listen to her all the time or anything, like with any other woman... just kidding! :angel:

I don't go to the movies very often, but I will go see this one. I did like The Dark Knight a ton.

First post updated with the Teaser Trailer!

Seriously can't wait. A whole year is going to be a tough wait

Trailer doesn't reveal much but then it is only a teaser. A year is a long time to wait though

The trailer only reveals one good thing: BANE. He looks awesome.

I can't wait for this movie.

I went downtown to try to be an extra for it, but turned around when I saw the line a few blocks long.
They said something about needing Heinz Field filled up with people for shooting on August 6, but I'll be on vacation. Oh well.
Cool to have such a high-profile movie filmed in Pittsburgh.

A few cousins of mine signed up for the Heinz Field filming. I thought about doing it but I think I'll have to work that day.

There's only one way to top The Dark Knight. Two words: George Clooney.

Yeah, this movie is going to be a classic. I could watch The Dark Knight over and over again and still not tire of it - I suspect I'll feel the same way about this one.

Going to be difficult to one up The Dark Knight. Damned shame Heath Ledger is gone. Even a hint that he could come back would add extra energy to all the Batman movies. Excited for this one. Was that Robin Williams? He has enough crazy in him to pull it off. Hope it works!

Going to be difficult to one up The Dark Knight. Damned shame Heath Ledger is gone. Even a hint that he could come back would add extra energy to all the Batman movies. Excited for this one. Was that Robin Williams? He has enough crazy in him to pull it off. Hope it works!

I was a little thrown off by Robin Williams too, but he can play a good crazy!

It appears they're bringing old villains SANS the Joker from the other movies? Couldn't tell for sure, need to watch it again.

Sorry to destroy your hopes but that trailer is a fakie. Although a Robin Williams Riddler would be kinda interesting.

Yeah I saw that one too and was fooled at first. It looked freakin awesome though. Bane lookes pretty scary. I, like all of you, loved THE DARK KNIGHT. However I had too complaints, however I admit I'm nitpicking. First: Batmans voice. It was way to gravelly. His voice was actually distracting to me. My second complain: the casting of Maggie Gyllanhall (or however you spell it). I realize she's spunky and all that but I just couldn't believe two of Gotham's most eligible bachelors were fighting for her attention. She's just not even remotely cute. I really don't dig the frying pan head look.
Sorry to destroy your hopes but that trailer is a fakie. Although a Robin Williams Riddler would be kinda interesting.[/QUO

Yeah I saw that one too and was fooled at first. It looked freakin awesome though. Bane lookes pretty scary. I, like all of you, loved THE DARK KNIGHT. However I had too complaints, however I admit I'm nitpicking. First: Batmans voice. It was way to gravelly. His voice was actually distracting to me. My second complain: the casting of Maggie Gyllanhall (or however you spell it). I realize she's spunky and all that but I just couldn't believe two of Gotham's most eligible bachelors were fighting for her attention. She's just not even remotely cute. I really don't dig the frying pan head look.
Sorry to destroy your hopes but that trailer is a fakie. Although a Robin Williams Riddler would be kinda interesting.[/QUO

Thankfully we don't have to worry about her anymore :banana: atleast that's just my opinion.

But she had great assets.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I should've known it was a fake... my bad and apologies for sharing guys!

I watched the blu-ray last night. I didn't remember this movie being as good as I thought it was last night. It is such a slow burn that just blows up and goes way over the top for the last 40 minutes.

I watched the blu-ray last night. I didn't remember this movie being as good as I thought it was last night. It is such a slow burn that just blows up and goes way over the top for the last 40 minutes.

I loved it. I need to see it again.

Nerf picked it up for me the other day. Sadly I've watched it 3 times already. Once on DVD, once on Blu Ray, and once using the digital version at work.

Back