The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetical question:

If I get selected on videos, then in April or May go for my PATs and PGA classes. Am I disqualified?

You should contact GolferGal about that in detail, but PGA Professionals are in fact not able to participate in most cases.

WFP found a practicing Chunkylover on the putting green this evening. As usual, he was getting all choked up. Has a little Dorf on Golf feel to it.

bahahaha, 34" chest putters for the win! Great video JB/GG!

You should contact GolferGal about that in detail, but PGA Professionals are in fact not able to participate in most cases.

In most cases? I don't have much more detail than that. I just didn't want to be forced to give up my slot due to career development. But I do understand if that's the case.

It would obviously change based on sponsorship, which I would just hold out on until after the event if the opportunity were to present itself to me.

Yes in most cases. There are certain situations where things could be different. However in MOST cases, a PGA Professional will not be able to compete in the Morgan Cup.

Yes in most cases. There are certain situations where things could be different. However in MOST cases, a PGA Professional will not be able to compete in the Morgan Cup.

Can you describe "most cases"? Or at least pm them to me?

I'd like to know more about them.

Can you describe "most cases"? Or at least pm them to me?

I'd like to know more about them.

As I said, you can contact GolferGal via PM if you would like details.

This is gona be great. Gota get my second video done and stop procrastinating

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I'm disappointed. I figured as much crap as OG is spewing about the Morgan Cup in the Outing thread, he would be around here too. KellyBo must have locked him out of this thread unless she is around to make sure he doesn't embarrass himself too much.

I'm disappointed. I figured as much crap as OG is spewing about the Morgan Cup in the Outing thread, he would be around here too. KellyBo must have locked him out of this thread unless she is around to make sure he doesn't embarrass himself too much.

Ok big guy, if I make the Morgan Cup let them par us up together for a best ball match? Now ya scared huh?

I'm shaking.

Is Kelly letting you post unattended? hehehe

I really wish I could attend this but with work it wouldnt be possible if I got chosen. Really looking forward to following this one and seeing who is chosen.

Just leave my hiney alone and it will all be good!

You don't want to face the Tower of Power dude! Not even your mentor wants this challenge and he will run from it....:bulgy-eyes:

You don't want to face the Tower of Power dude! Not even your mentor wants this challenge and he will run from it....:bulgy-eyes:

I can't wait for the tower of power to come crumbling down! Upon the rubble a bullfrog will stand. With the outing trophy in hand.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

It is a with a heavy heart and great disappointment that I have decided to not throw my entry into MC 2.0.
My wife's employment has turned very uncertain this week and I cannot in all good conscience commit to an expense like this.

I wish everyone good luck and am looking forward to the continuing buildup and coverage.

That stinks Drum. Hopefully everything turns out well though

Thanks Chunk....I ran the numbers over and over this weekend and just couldn't pull the trigger on my entry.

I really wish I could attend this but with work it wouldnt be possible if I got chosen. Really looking forward to following this one and seeing who is chosen.

I'm with you 10YD, it's impossible for me to get any time off during the summer months.

Tap-in Talking

I'm pretty bummed that I can't enter into this too. Although I'm definitely going to be enjoying the whole thing anyway!

My thoughts will be with all those who can't join up for this.. Hopefully more to come year after year though, so they can get involved,

I hope anyone one the fence takes a shot though to enter. I can't wait for the viewing party.

I hope so too Yoccos. Lots of time to get the game into shape.

Oh yeah, anyone thinking about it really should jump in and put their name in the hat! What an experience this would be.

Oh yeah, anyone thinking about it really should jump in and put their name in the hat! What an experience this would be.

Are you sure you couldn't just sneak over for the event? This one is going to be one for the ages. I want to eagle the 18th in front of JB, OEM, TC and The Paulo. A few others as well but I didn't want to type too much in names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back