Free Black Widow Grip

Hackin' Lefty

Grip it and Rip it
Reaction score
Handicap
They were giving these out at the PGA Show earlier this year too. I still have one sitting around my room somewhere.

Maybe we can get a couple of people to pick the same grip and send it to one THPer?

I just emailed for the Fusion Ribbed.

Does anyone have any experience with these grips? They look neat... kinda a bummer that the putter grips aren't included.

I have no exp with these but Golfsmith (I know bad) has "blemished" ones for 89cents each. Worth a shot.

Maybe we can get a couple of people to pick the same grip and send it to one THPer?

That would be sweet. I need new grips. I just sent in for one of the Torque Black grips.

That would be sweet. I need new grips. I just sent in for one of the Torque Black grips.

All we gotta do if find 13 people to donate their free grip. I'm ready to give it up if I get one.

I use the Fusion II grips and they are a great multi compound grip, while remainimg soft.

Thanks for the link! I have a few friends that I am going to get to order some in and maybe get a full set out of it. I just wish I knew what they actually feel like. I prefer a softer, more tacky grip. The Tour Silk and Edge look like the ones for me! Emailing soon!

Thanks again Lefty!

I use the Fusion II grips and they are a great multi compound grip, while remainimg soft.

I just need the full cord, because I sweat so much. I have all Tour Velvet right now and I'm at the point where I'm wearing rain gloves on both hands to play. I look like an idiot, sunny as can be, not a cloud in the sky, and here I am rocking two black rain gloves. Hahaha

SHOOT!!!! Not available to Canada!!!! :angry:

Thanks, I ordered the Tour Silk to try out on the R-11, If I don't like it I already have a grip for it, it is about time to replace the original anyway.

Yes Please! Edge Midsize black please. TIA!

thanks for info...

Thanks for the info - juse sent email!

Very nice offer!

This is cool. I noticed Golfsmith is selling a couple styles of these grips for under a dollar. They are cosmetically blemished.

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

A buddy of mine has all of his clubs gripped with the "widowmaker". I have taken a few swings and was pretty impressed. They seem like quality grips and have lasted him a good amount of time now. He plays 3 or 4 days a week (18+ each day) and probably hits 500+ balls a week at his house. The grips are still going strong!

I picked up the Edge in White ribbed.

Good find!

Thanks for the info. I am going to go select one right now!

Thanks, I requested the Edge black. Black Widow really would of made my day if putter grips were included.

Thanks for the info, have been wanting to give these a try for a while!

I sent mine in. Widowmaker, white. I think the cord could make the humidity here bearable...

Our pro shop deals black widow grips. VERY nice feeling grips but WAY too distracting to the eye.

Back