April THP Newsletter - Legends, Accessories, Apparel and More

Hoping it's in for a cup of coffee in the morning.

Excited for another newsletter jampacked with the latest and greatest golf info!

Looking forward to another great read!

Can't wait!

Great way to start out the day. THP Newsletter and a Cup O' Joe.

A reason to not sleep til noon tomorrow! Yay!

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Looking forward to morning!

I'd love to see this show up about 3 AM, I need something cool to keep me awake tonight.

Kids are taking PSSA's in the morning. Good. This'll give me something to do.

Looking forward to today's newsletter!

Just hit my inbox a few mins ago. Yet another great newsletter.

GG, are you going to be sporting some of the Green Lamb apparel at the invitationals?

I know quite a few THPers who would be interested in those sunscreen wipes. They could be a life saver at the outing coming up.

Saw the notification pop up on my phone as I was heading back to my desk after lunch so will have a browse later

Just hit my inbox a few mins ago. Yet another great newsletter.

GG, are you going to be sporting some of the Green Lamb apparel at the invitationals?

I know quite a few THPers who would be interested in those sunscreen wipes. They could be a life saver at the outing coming up.

I won't only because the stuff we got is more spring/summer, meaning a sleeveless top and if it's going to be chilly then I won't be wearing that. But I can try and remember to bring the spring/summer catalog with me so you can see some of the stuff. It's really nice!

Im not gonna lie, the sunscreen wipes are intriguing.....hate greasy post sunscreen hands

Nice job with the Newsletter this month. Interesting to see a couple of products that aren't specifically golf related and how they can be used for golf related problems.

That was a good read, lots of good stuff coming up! Has been awesome watching Annika take questions from the Callaway staffers and replying to each of them with some great tips.

That Morphie charging solution is pretty cool, would definitely come in handy when using phone GPS on the course. LOVE my visor, glad I picked up an extra!!

Excellent newsletter. The Morphie looks very interesting.

I'm also intrigued by the sunscreen wipes, but I wish the SPF was higher than 30.

Nice read this month. I've been looking at the mophie for a long time now. Don't know why I haven't pulled the trigger yet to be honest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I got to experiment with the wipes when they came in. The good is that you get nothing on your hands. Use the wipe to rub it in and everything which is quite nice. The bad, I think you need more than one to cover yourself. I got my arms and neck and face with one though. I will be picking some up to keep in my golf bag without a doubt.

Got my newsletter!!! I too am in need of some of those sunscreen wipes!!

Those iPhone charging cases intrigue me. I am interested to hear your guys' thoughts. I am not a huge fan of those boxy charging cases that make your phone feel like a paper weight. These look slim and actually look more like a case than an actual charger. I've contemplated getting one but haven't found one that I have really liked.

Great newsletter. The sunscreen swipes look like a good idea. Might work really well if you have to reapply during a round or after you've been out for a bit. So cool about Annika; I'm expecting big things from the Callaway staffers in the MC.

Love the info on the wipes and the Morphie. I wonder if the Morphie can last a full 36? Might have to look into that.

Just finished the latest newsletter, I am still am awed that Annika is the honorary captain for the Callaway MCers, I have enjoyed seeing her answers to questions. The wipes are a good idea and even though I use my sunscreen every time I play, these would be a good item to have in the bag just in case I ran out or simply forgot to use it. I love my THP visor too. Great job GG.

Just finished reading. Lots of great info in there. I will definitely be checking out those sunscreen wipes. Sounds like something I need.

Back