Robozeo
Canadan
Robman7
CaptainCaution
GolfinFF
Hickerad
Bogeyme (maybe)
AMart

And in case you missed it, below are the questions again (please send via PM as well):

1. What is your current index?
2. What is your goal index wise by the time of the event?
3. What do you consider are your strengths of your golf game?
4. What are your weaknesses that you need to improve?
5. What kind of player are you teammate wise when playing alongside a fellow teammate?
6. What is your plan to help assure your team is victorious in June?
7. Why do you want to be apart of this team?
8. Why should I pick you?

I survived the trip to Michigan yesterday. Our building looked good, had Coney dogs from American Coney Island and Lafayette Coney, and almost got killed by a driver in downtown Detroit who was blowing through a red light. He must have been driving a stolen vehicle the way he was going.

+1 good coney dogs
-1 terrible road conditions
+1 higher speed limits than Ohio
-5 terrible drivers

Ohio still comes out on top!

I survived the trip to Michigan yesterday. Our building looked good, had Coney dogs from American Coney Island and Lafayette Coney, and almost got killed by a driver in downtown Detroit who was blowing through a red light. He must have been driving a stolen vehicle the way he was going.

+1 good coney dogs
-1 terrible road conditions
+1 higher speed limits than Ohio
-5 terrible drivers

Ohio still comes out on top!

Which did you prefer between the Coneys? Im a Lafayette guy. Obviously the decor is "nicer" at American, but think Lafayette's chili is better and the staff cracks me up. You could order the same thing every day there and the price would change every day.

Stealing the great idea from a captain in a different #THPRegionalRivalry thread.
If you can choose your opponent in this event, who would it be?

Oh man. That's a great question and should make for some good banter. I'll say whoever is the low cap player for Michigan. I want that match. Would be a solid point for our team

Stealing the great idea from a captain in a different #THPRegionalRivalry thread.

Now that will require a little bit of thought...

A lot of fun guys over on that team potentially...

First thoughts

GolfinFF
PhillyV
44 (whatever)
Robman
Canadan

Just thinking of a few guys I have shared rounds with and had an awesome time doing so!

Who is Michigans low handicap? Stribs?

That's my answer then. I would want a match with Stribs

Jspangs

Great question, one I was actually considering asking, but not till we had an actual team.

My answer MikeDean441, I'm assuming there is no singles match, but I could be wrong. A captains match is a must.

Great question, one I was actually considering asking, but not till we had an actual team.

My answer MikeDean441, I'm assuming there is no singles match, but I could be wrong. A captains match is a must.

No singles, but I aint scaaarrrrreeeedddd

Not really familiar with anyone, maybe I'll meet someone from Ohio in a previous event...

That being said, I am sure whoever it is, we'll have a good time.

Not really familiar with anyone, maybe I'll meet someone from Ohio in a previous event...

That being said, I am sure whoever it is, we'll have a good time.

Me neither, so go with their posts.
I couldnt play jspangs for instance because he is a long bomber evidently.

Don't really know too many of the Michigan guys but I would have to say MichiganSlice. I hear it's a pretty good time! Plus between his cap and mine it would be fun to play against someone who would pop most of the time!

I'd go tpluff, I think I might be his kryptonite and don't forget about Michigan Slice, playing with and against him, you will have a great time and plenty of laughs

That's my answer then. I would want a match with Stribs

I like it - why not go after the best. At worst you lose, and you still may learn things and make yourself a better player. At best, you win - and prove to yourself you are a better player.

Was just looking at the course you guys were playing. What a beauty! So jealous! Some of those holes look treacherous but amazing still. You guys are gonna have a blast! Will be fun to follow along.
If I must pick sides, I will have to go with OHIO. Only because I have been to Cedar Point but have yet to see Michigan.

Me neither, so go with their posts.
I couldnt play jspangs for instance because he is a long bomber evidently.

I am going with golfinFF. Seems like we have similar handicaps and would be an enjoyable round with each of us encouraging each other to play our best. Sounds lame, but makes for the best playing partner. Also will assume there will be some beverages consumed.

Back