The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously...7 1/2 hours isn't that long of a drive....right?

I mean, Iowa looks alot like parts of Oklahoma.

I drove for 10 hours today. That was so effing long.

At least you could sleep for a while if you wanted to. Your dad did the driving, right?

This is good practice for you so you can make some of the THP events....

The last three hours once you hit Iowa are no fun. The cops are backarsewards so keep your speed down. I went to college outside of des moines and made that drive more than once

The last three hours once you hit Iowa are no fun. The cops are backarsewards so keep your speed down. I went to college outside of des moines and made that drive more than once

Oof, not what I wanted to hear! LOL

I'm not a speeder when out of state though, just not worth it. I always feel like when I cross into other states I have a giant target on my car.

I really truly want to go, and JB is good at needling me about it, I just don't know if I can swing it!

This is good practice for you so you can make some of the THP events....

Local Iowa cops aren't bad,.....it's the troopers that are insane in the brain

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I almost nailed my new neighbor this evening.

Too many spaces between the lines...lol. I think running is in your near future!

Had a chance to hang out with SethO and GrantD this evening. Both very cool ppl. Was very cool to be able to finally meet some THPers in person. Thanks fellas.

Had a chance to hang out with SethO and GrantD this evening. Both very cool ppl. Was very cool to be able to finally meet some THPers in person. Thanks fellas.

Awesome man! Glad to hear you enjoyed your thp time

Jman!!! You better make it down, that would be sweet. The Des Moines outing is packed with legwnda

Jman!!! You better make it down, that would be sweet. The Des Moines outing is packed with legends

And I'll be there, too! hahaha

For Mr Smallville

Angry Angry Mod :angry::angry:

g1329333043664444512.jpg

Bro-in-law just texted tomorrows course - we're going to Tierra Verde in Arlington. I've not seen this one, but read that it's an Audubon preserve. It sounds very pretty if one can believe the write ups and photos.

I know a few of you Texas boys have played it... How many balls am I gonna lose? I have several boxes so do I take 1 or 2 dozen ;)

Not played it but a very scenic yet tough course from what I have heard, enjoy!!

JMan: see you in Iowa!

Having my first cup of coffee in 3 days today.....how I missed it so

I love work related golf outings. Free lunch, golf , dinner, and get paid for it at one of my favorite courses. These 2 hours of work are Not going to be productive.

Car is packed and we are off on the road to VT.
ad483d27-ef72-a6ad.jpg

Car is packed and we are off on the road to VT.
ad483d27-ef72-a6ad.jpg

Travel safe dude....hope we can catch up soon

Just throwing this out there, Robin Van Persie just signed with Manchester United. He will be paid $361,146.00 A WEEK

Just throwing this out there, Robin Van Persie just signed with Manchester United. He will be paid $361,146.00 A WEEK

Only a little bit, lol.

Only a little bit, lol.

To add to that, Cristiano Ronaldo rakes in $850,000 A WEEK. THATS 121,428.57 A DAY. There are days when they have off. So theoretically, he could wake up in the morning, make coffee, drop a deuce, "hang out with his girl", go back to sleep, wake up eat, drop another deuce, go back to sleep and make $121,428.57.

To add to that, Cristiano Ronaldo rakes in $850,000 A WEEK. THATS 121,428.57 A DAY. There are days when they have off. So theoretically, he could wake up in the morning, make coffee, drop a deuce, "hang out with his girl", go back to sleep, wake up eat, drop another deuce, go back to sleep and make $121,428.57.

But he still has to know that he's stupid cristiano ronaldo..

Go Messi!

But he still has to know that he's stupid cristiano ronaldo..

Go Messi!

He makes more than Messi and Messi is a better player IMHO.

Last time I went to design Moines we rolled a van. It was in that giant blizzard two three years ago.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back