THP Events Hall Of Fame

Attention:

We are so excited this new feature of THP will be launching TONIGHT at 6pm EST!!!

Sweet! Need to be added to this at some point. Gonna win an invitational this year. There it is first goal of 2013.

Awesome! Can't wait to see the roll out.

this looks to be quite the announcement...
under 1 hour left. can't wait to tune in tonight

Cool can't wait to check it out

Awesome, can't wait to check it out.

Tick-tock! We're getting closer!

I'm eager to see this.

awesome...looking forward to see this! Getting close!

Excited to see Damaikis get some recognition for a great win in ATL!

Awesome to see. Can't wait to see some great friends "inducted" tonight!

Is it going to be on the forum or on the home page?

Well done again THP!

Love this!

very cool! it's gonna be awesome seeing this trophy case fill up.
feels great to be immortalized in the THP Hall of Fame now...

It really is an honor to be in the THP HOF. I couldn't of done it without my partner Ken, as I'm sure I'll echo many other THPers, thank you for the hardwork you put into this site GG/JB.

How sweet is that!!??

Have to give all the credit on this one to The Annihilator and a THPer that helped get this up and ready. As usual I came up with some ridiculous idea (in a bathroom in atl, GA no less) and had no way of implementing it. GG, The Annihilator and this fine THP member worked tirelessly to get this done and it came out great. Thank you guys.

Thank you for spelling my name right for the first Morgan Cup! It's the little things that count...

Thank you for spelling my name right for the first Morgan Cup! It's the little things that count...

Was that sarcasm or did we really spell it right? I gave them your name so I hope it was spelled right. I hate when people misspell my name so if it's wrong don't be shy, I want to know so we can fix it.

That is totally awesome! I am forever etched in THP history now... I hope to add my name to it again during an invitational or the MC, heck I am gonna try my darnedest to do it for both! Just awesome. Thanks THP this is cool.

Was that sarcasm or did we really spell it right? I gave them your name so I hope it was spelled right. I hate when people misspell my name so if it's wrong don't be shy, I want to know so we can fix it.

It's correct!!!!

Back