2014 PGA Merchandise Show

Dance_Business

AARP Member :)
Reaction score
Handicap
Practice
Who is going? Will anyone want to play golf & where?
http://www.pgashow.com/

Will Golfer Gal wear a special belt?
Will Hashtag Chad have a new 'do?
What amazing interviews will THP get this time?

Morgan will be wearing the belt! Dream Team is going to make sure that happens

The coverage from the guys last year was amazing. James knocked it out of the park. Freddie was his usual awesome self. JB kept those kids calm in the candystore. This year will be great, because that's the expectation here at THP. Greatness.

edit: I forgot #cookie. NEVER FORGET THE #COOKIE. Sorry #cookie.

The coverage from the guys last year was amazing. James knocked it out of the park. Freddie was his usual awesome self. JB kept those kids calm in the candystore. This year will be great, because that's the expectation here at THP. Greatness.

Totally true. Was extremely well done from start to finish.

This year is going to be a bit different guys.
More info on that coming soon. I think you will enjoy what you see though. :D

Cookie was awesome as well.

Don't ever forget the Cookie. :alien:

I hope the change is a GoPro cam on the guys, just so we can see the sparkle in their eyes when they walk into the expo.

Cookie was awesome as well.

Don't ever forget the Cookie. :alien:

It's alright, I spent more time outside after the unfortunate "concoction". :angel:

Excellent news. And I am positive we will!!

It's alright, I spent more time outside after the unfortunate "concoction". :angel:

Eh, it was only an hour of shakes and near cardiac arrest combined with what would be the equivalent to night sweats. You walked it off like a champ.

We always enjoy what we see from THP!!! I can't wait to see how you improve upon the awesome coverage we've had in the past!

Really looking forward to the coverage with the new changes!

Who is going from THP this year (2014)?

LOVE that Dean will get to go down there.

I'm going to quote this because I don't think it's been said before and is sort of creepy.

Go Dean!

I'm going to quote this because I don't think it's been said before and is sort of creepy.

Go Dean!

lol that does sound kind of creepy

I'm really looking forward to this trip. It was something that I said I wanted to do last year but couldn't get it to work out. Spending some time with Bridgestone the other day made me look forward to it even more.

lol that does sound kind of creepy

I'm really looking forward to this trip. It was something that I said I wanted to do last year but couldn't get it to work out. Spending some time with Bridgestone the other day made me look forward to spending time with Jman even more.

Aww, shucks. (sliiiiight FIFY)

Back