2013 Morgan Cup - Sponsorship Thread

Ever since I saw your videos Castor, I thought, "He just looks like a Cobra/Puma guy." How cool that you're going to be rocking exactly that!

I thought the same thing!

I do recall having a Puma shirt on :)

I'm really pumped at the moment! Too excited to get anything done! There's going to some serious surfing tonight for any Cobra / Puma related stuff!!

Congrats to all MC'ers and their OEM's!!!

Just got in from a morning round and I'm so excited to be playing Cobra for the MC! From the moment they hopped on board I knew they would spoil their team and I can't believe that I'll be a part of it! The pondering begins!

Just got in from a morning round and I'm so excited to be playing Cobra for the MC! From the moment they hopped on board I knew they would spoil their team and I can't believe that I'll be a part of it! The pondering begins!

Welcome dude!!!

Welcome aboard, I know they'll treat us very well.

Welcome dude!!!

Welcome aboard, I know they'll treat us very well.

Oh the ponder...I've begun, I'll ponder it over and over...and then...boom! I get to know what products will be on 2013! :D Useless pondering is the best kind! ;)

Good to see everyone knows their sponsor now! Now the real pondering can begin! Have fun, guys!

Oh the ponder...I've begun, I'll ponder it over and over...and then...boom! I get to know what products will be on 2013! :D Useless pondering is the best kind! ;)

Already knowing some of the Amp Cell stuff makes it easier to ponder for 2013, but you know they'll be other stuff for sure!

Congrats to everyone! I hope everybody is as excited as they can be with the sponsors that they're associated with. One of the biggest parts of the pre-MC hoopla now set in place. Time to get to work and get to pondering setups, fellas!

Congrats guys, can't wait to see the progress in the next few months now that everyone is set! Seems like a great journey!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Thanks man, if you have any questions for us just let us know!

Congrats guys, can't wait to see the progress in the next few months now that everyone is set! Seems like a great journey!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

It is a fabulous journey. These guys who are first-timers are in for some exciting times.

It is a fabulous journey. These guys who are first-timers are in for some exciting times.

Well said. I'll be leaning on the Veterans for sure.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Team Cobra/Puma/SeeMore, I've been trying to create a Twitter list for us, but Twitter and I aren't getting along. If I created the list can other people work with it, or can the person that created it only work with it?

Man this bag looks sweet! Is this the new bag?
uny6apa5.jpg
I really like the colors. But can't find anything else about it.

Amphibians can tapatalk!

Man this bag looks sweet! Is this the new bag?
uny6apa5.jpg
I really like the colors. But can't find anything else about it.

Amphibians can tapatalk!

Its the AMP Cell Staff Bag. I have seen it in orange as well. Its a beauty.

Congrats to all of you. Maybe they will have a cup in California in the near future I sure would love to help/participate.

That looks sick too! Man they have some awesome looking gear.

Congrats to all of you. Maybe they will have a cup in California in the near future I sure would love to help/participate.

I dont think we will be having the Morgan Cup in CA in the next year or so, but ya never know about other events. We do have one coming to Vegas this year.

I don't like the way the bag looks in the picture. However, Rickie took a picture with it and I must say, it looks quite good.

The cobra bags are sweet!

Back