The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts and prayers Barry. Sorry to hear the news.

T&P's Barry...hate that word...hate it!

Thanks everybody. This is going to be a tough day. Found out about Nick's illness last December and the Docs had given him 6 weeks at the time. He's a fighter. Made it almost 9 months longer. Just a matter of days now.

hate hearing that. Sounds like one hell of a fighter.

Barry and Tom, so sorry to hear about your friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty minor compared to things some are dealing with today.

But my main personal email account that I've had for 18 years was hacked this week. I couldn't sign in had to go through a password change, now I'm getting like 50 spam emails a day. I don't think I want to take the time to go through all those to unsubscribe or block.

I may have to open a new account, but that's a pain in of itself to get to everyone that needs it.

So sorry to hear about your friend, Barry. You, he, and his family will be in my prayers.

Last week I played Peyton Manning and he laid an egg. This week, I sit him in my fantasy league and he goes crazy-ish. I can't win. All the more reason I should have said no to the FF.

I had a long rant typed out but deleted it. I'll just say I wish people wouldn't bad talk THP just because someone here didn't agree with their argument.

Last week I played Peyton Manning and he laid an egg. This week, I sit him in my fantasy league and he goes crazy-ish. I can't win. All the more reason I should have said no to the FF.

Rookie mistake, you don't sit your starters. They might have a bad week here or there, but you drafted them for a reason so play them. :smile:

I had a long rant typed out but deleted it. I'll just say I wish people wouldn't bad talk THP just because someone here didn't agree with their argument.

It's cool, it happens all the time. I am more surprised when someone likes me now then if they dislike me.

It's cool, it happens all the time. I am more surprised when someone likes me now then if they dislike me.

It rubs me the wrong way. Complete BS

It rubs me the wrong way. Complete BS

I appreciate it! It is BS, but people are passionate (That's the kind word I like to use, it makes me feel better) and I just have to forget it and move on. It's amazing how thick my skin is these days.

I knew you were awesome the minute you said "you should order the creme brulee and oreo milkshake".

I knew you were awesome the minute you said "you should order the creme brulee and oreo milkshake".

This is now my rant: I have neither a creme brûlée nor an Oreo milkshake.

Really? You seem to be a wonderful person to me.

Been super helpful when I've had issues regarding THP and the albatross club.

Generally everyone here is awesome.

This is now my rant: I have neither a creme brûlée nor an Oreo milkshake.

I might add it was after a burger that had duck breast bacon AND a fried egg.

My god where is this glorious restaurant and why am I not there?

THP Event in Vegas...You were at a wedding at Disney I am guessing.

My god where is this glorious restaurant and why am I not there?

BURGR at Planet Hollywood. Me thinks a trip is in order when THP returns to Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back