How Many New Clubs For 2013

New Year. New Bag. All New Clubs. New SeeMore Z Putter (ASAP). I cant help myself.

That's what I'm talkin bout Keith. And let the pondering begin at demo day.

Everything will be swapped out. Times 2. Possibly 3. I am already on iron set #3

How many i want: 13. How many i'll get: 0-3.

Probably 3-4 new clubs.

Maybe 2. I bought a SeeMore just as last season ended and I may get a new driver.

i just changed my full bag appart from the putter, i was only getting a driver and i ended up with 2 new drivers,a new 3w &5w,new 4 & 5 hybrid,new irons and wedges. I just got my credit card bill in and i got a shock. I need to stop, but I like shiny new stuff.

I'm starting off with a new putter, but I'm hoping to narrow down the iron choices soon. should be 10 clubs.

All 14 still yet to be swapped......and have already swapped 3 this year. Likely be in the 20-25 range when all is said and done.

All 14 still yet to be swapped......and have already swapped 3 this year. Likely be in the 20-25 range when all is said and done.

All 14 for me. I'm guessing my number won't be much higher than that though. I might sprinkle in some additions but I doubt I will crack the 20 mark.

All new clubs except my Nike VR str8-fit tour driver, and 52* Taylormade XFT wedge

nothing is new in the bag....yet

12 so far, will be 13 if I replace the 3 wood like I'm planning on doing.

I will have 14 new clubs in my bag. Just none that will be in it yet. 13 will Cobra and 1 SeeMore.

RocketBladez - changed at Christmas
Rescue 11 - 3 & 4 - brought to complinment the RBladez
2 x ATV wedges - in Jan
New 4 wood to replace my RBZ 3 Wood.

With the exceptions of my driver and putter everything is new for this season :)

New set of Callaway X Pro irons 4 - AW
New driver Cobra Amp Cell Pro
New hybrids to include Raxr X 3 & 4 hybrids and recently added the Cobra amp cell 16 degree, which will be my 3- wood type club
New Callaway cart golf bag
New putter to be named soon!

Apparently 10...

Pings, Scors, and the F5

I would like to get my hands on a Cobra Amp hybrid and 3-wood and alsoa RFE driver. We'll see though.

New set of Callaway X Pro irons 4 - AW
New driver Cobra Amp Cell Pro
New hybrids to include Raxr X 3 & 4 hybrids and recently added the Cobra amp cell 16 degree, which will be my 3- wood type club
New Callaway cart golf bag
New putter to be named soon!
Quite the makeover from when we played 2 weeks ago. :thumb:

How many new clubs are going into the bag for the start of the 2013 season? With the long winter here, it was hard to keep the debit card in the wallet. When I tee off for my first round, I believe 13 out of 14 clubs will be new to me. Can't wait for that first round.

14 out of 14 new clubs for me. Just like you, it was a long winter, and all the money not being spent on green fees was spent on clubs, still need to buy a new bag.

Driver: Razr X Black 10.5 Stiff
3 Wood: Razr Fit Stiff
HyBrid: 3H Razr X
Irons: Razr X black 4-PW
Wedges: NIKE VR Rev 52/56/60
Putter: Odyssey White Ice #1

Once the courses open up downstate I will hit the road to test em out.

Buying new Cleveland Irons and wedges plus a new putter. Getting better every day.

5 of them are new if wedges are seperate. My putter is new to me but isn't "new"

All 14..complete makeover this year. They're in the bag and ready to roll. I've already had the opportunity to play em a few times as the temps have jumped into the mid 40's a couple times in the last few weeks. After a few rounds I'm really excited to see what I can get going once I can start playing with em regularly.

Does a new driver shaft count? Hopefully this will be like an all new driver.

Changing out wedges for sure.

Lower end of the bag is all new. Irons and wedges are the same. Putter is new too I guess, but I expect to use a number of different ones throughout the year.

Back