The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Mikedean, you plagiarized from Robert frost! I'm so disappointed.

Lots of guys coming out if the wood works.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I try to make an appearance every now and then. Wanted to congratulate a few friends buddy.

Has anyone ever dealt with a dog with incontinence? My poor baby Duke is once again having health issues. He seems to have an incontinence issue. It started with a few accidents in the middle of the night, but now it's happening more and more. He seems to "leak" when he sleeps, and just before the sh!t storm a few minutes ago, he was sleeping next to me in my office and had a full accident in his sleep. I have a vet appt. on Monday, but was wondering if anyone else has dealt with this before?

I have to deal with a crazy, cute, nervous poodle everyday. So you should be happy with what you got!:D

Has anyone ever dealt with a dog with incontinence? My poor baby Duke is once again having health issues. He seems to have an incontinence issue. It started with a few accidents in the middle of the night, but now it's happening more and more. He seems to "leak" when he sleeps, and just before the sh!t storm a few minutes ago, he was sleeping next to me in my office and had a full accident in his sleep. I have a vet appt. on Monday, but was wondering if anyone else has dealt with this before?

Hit the wrong button there with the like haha.

My ex had a dog with a problem similar, the vet put him on Desmopressin. It's a nasal spray but we gave it to him as eye drops. It did seem to help.

He's a lyrical poet, Mike Dean is on the scene in case you didn't know it. LOL I needed that!

I read that as mike hunt at first,, so used to reading your posts with that haha.

He's a lyrical poet, Mike Dean is on the scene in case you didn't know it. LOL I needed that!

His town that created all the bass sound enough to shake and kick holes in the ground...

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

How is honesty weird??

How is it a road less traveled?

It was me being open about something. I put a post out there that did not bash anyone. It.told a short story and it was deleted. Like my life.on this forum.
.deleted by association

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

It's weird cause it's crap I don't want or need to know about and had to clue about. I'm sorry to see this happen cause I quite enjoyed our MC time together.

Never said that was my poem

Just solid words to live by

My name's Big Time some people call be Nate
I love those Longhorns, people like to hate
I enjoy man-caves and the occasional beer
Only time I leave Texas is for free gear

hahahahahaha

This might be the greatest thing you've ever posted aaaaahahahahahaha!

Holy wow. Still laughing.

Agreed. Too funny.

ok Nate's done, I got plenty more, who wants one?

Try me. I dare you. LOL.

From one Nate to another Its Jersey Nate
Not that other one with 3 kids that is straight
I'm a smoother swinging lefty without a hitch
Just keep me safe and away from a ditch

Mike is a rapist. I mean a rapper.

From one Nate to another Its Jersey Nate
Not that other one with 3 kids that is straight
I'm a smoother swinging lefty without a hitch
Just keep me safe and away from a ditch

Hahahahah of course...

Never said that was my poem

Just solid words to live by

My name's Big Time some people call be Nate
I love those Longhorns, people like to hate
I enjoy man-caves and the occasional beer
Only time I leave Texas is for free gear

You forgot I love the cowgirls....is SeeMore giving us free putters??? Sweet!!!!

next??

Barb wants himself a rhyme.....

Looks like Mike is taking requests.

Just call me...Barb

Go for it.

The title says War Eagle, my friends call be Ryan
I Hit a shovel sideways once, I think its called a hyron
I road coattails in the MC and went 3 and 0
In case you hadnt heard I went to Auburn, the same place as Bo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back