The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my power was on, I'd be catching up on the latter part of the MC coverage...sigh, stupid storm. Back to reading/watching recaps.

77 pages so far on the recap thread, and I won't be starting on that one until I read the Round 3 coverage thread. This might take a while, but it's worth it.

Cheers Beags.

6ypara3u.jpg

Jerk of jerks.

And, that would be phenomenal right now!

I am currently drinking an Albatross, without the Rum.

Waiting for an email right now. I really want this email to come in. I keep pressing send/receive knowing that my client checks every minute anyway.

Waiting for an email right now. I really want this email to come in. I keep pressing send/receive knowing that my client checks every minute anyway.

Jeeze you know how to pique my interests.

Just got my Axis1 putter I won, from the Golf WRX. I'll be reviewing it for you guys soon!
image.jpg

That is one funky looking putter, Spirit. Looking forward to the review.

And JB with another teaser...

refresh refresh refresh

f5standingby.jpg

Im serious when I say if this email ever comes in, I will scream. You guys will hear it, but it will be in post form.

Im serious when I say if this email ever comes in, I will scream. You guys will hear it, but it will be in post form.

........damn.......well beyond intrigued now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back