That's awesome man.

Congrats!

I would agree with Thain here. No chance I'd game it. However the beauty of it is that it's yours and you can do what you please with it. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Awesome man...congrats

Congrats

Congrats!!! That is one sweet bag. I don't know if I would game it or not. Having it on display would probably edge 0out using it though it would a tough call.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

That is awesome! I would definitely game it.

That's awesome! Congrats!

That is BADASS!

No way I'd game it though personally. Would look SWEET in my man cave next to my putters and putting green.

Congrats dude!

Sweet Win!!!

I'd display it, but I am a crazy collector type person. But it's your bag and you gotta do what makes you most happy!

I did enjoy seeing the picks, that is a great bag!!!

JM, that is an absolutely STUNNING bag and a great win!!!

I'd really struggle on whether to game that thing. One the one hand, it looks amazing, but on the other, it's a fantastic collectors item.

Enjoy it whatever you end up doing with it!

Seal it best you can (research) and game it!!! You'll get far more pleasure out of doing that than letting it sit in your garage.

Awesome bag! I registered to win one at my local GS as well. Glad a THPer took one home!

Congrats, that is awesome. I think id game it once to show all my mates then retire it and put it in the lounge for everyone to see.

Congrats on the win. No way I'd game it. Just sayin

Awesome bag! I registered to win one at my local GS as well. Glad a THPer took one home!

From what the guy told me, EVERY GS in the nation had one to give away. They will probably be turning up on eBay soon. I am starting to struggle with what to do though. In all honesty I couldn't wait to get my clubs in it. I am not a big time collector of sports stuff though I do have a Brooklyn Dodgers baseball autographed and a picture of Johnny Bench from the day I played golf with him.

I would never sell the bag, but don't really want to let it sit around and collect dust. Right now, the plan is to contact Srixon to see if they have a replacement panel. If so, I will likely get one and use it to occasionally game this bag. This way, if I have a change of heart and find a display location, I can replace the autographed panel and display it.

I hope Srixon has some good news for me........

This is such a sharp looking staffer.
J

Ues it in whatever way makes you happy! And Congrats, that's a really cool thing to win!!

This is flaking cool. Always glad to see a fellow THP win something awesome like this. I would probably not play it though. Just use it as a conversation piece or something

I'm with Thain on this one, I would be hanging onto it in a den or something. Just such a sick memorabilia piece, not to mention the cool guy G-Mac is.

Congrats BTW haha.

Sweet bag. Congrats!

Congrats on the win man! That bag is sick! I don't know that I'd put it in play but I'd never blame someone for doing so.

Nice win! I'm with ArmyGolf on this one, I wouldn't game it but it's yours to do what you want with it

From what the guy told me, EVERY GS in the nation had one to give away. They will probably be turning up on eBay soon. I am starting to struggle with what to do though. In all honesty I couldn't wait to get my clubs in it. I am not a big time collector of sports stuff though I do have a Brooklyn Dodgers baseball autographed and a picture of Johnny Bench from the day I played golf with him.

I would never sell the bag, but don't really want to let it sit around and collect dust. Right now, the plan is to contact Srixon to see if they have a replacement panel. If so, I will likely get one and use it to occasionally game this bag. This way, if I have a change of heart and find a display location, I can replace the autographed panel and display it.

I hope Srixon has some good news for me........

This is such a sharp looking staffer.
J
Think that is a good idea. Best of Both worlds then.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

YO JOHNNY!! Your MOJO was on today!! Congrats and I'm really happy for your. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I don't have an opinion as to whether you should play it or not, you do what you gotta do. I like your idea of the replacement panel. Love the pics and that thing is sweet!!

Thanks TB. It WILL be in Branson next year regardless........

J.

Back