The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure really. Too angry to go back out and look at it.
Understandable. Check it out as it is likely the best and most cost effective option.

Goddamn mother ****ers. Have to run into Dillards for five minutes and come out and somebody opened their door on my car. Big ding on my new car.

What kind of person does not have common sense and leave a note.
People are **** holes. Just because they don't give a **** about their stuff they think everyone else is the same.

Never forget when I was a kid my dad and I went in to McDonald's for lunch. He left the sunroof open ( propped up setting) in his 911 turbo because it was like 100* or with 80% humidity.

Well some asshole dumped their soda down the crack all over the interior. He was yelling like a madman in the parking lot.

Also got used to walking miles anytime we went to s big box store as he would park two miles from the nearest car. As an adult I see why.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Understandable. Check it out as it is likely the best and most cost effective option.
I have some before and after photos of major surgery if interested JB. Amazing is an understatement.

Thanks. You know prices, what is that going to set me back before I call the insurance company?

People are **** holes. Just because they don't give a **** about their stuff they think everyone else is the same.

Never forget when I was a kid my dad and I went in to McDonald's for lunch. He left the sunroof open ( propped up setting) in his 911 turbo because it was like 100* or with 80% humidity.

Well some asshole dumped their soda down the crack all over the interior. He was yelling like a madman in the parking lot.

Also got used to walking miles anytime we went to s big box store as he would park two miles from the nearest car. As an adult I see why.

Whats funny is I usually do park a bit set away, but figured no big deal, it will be fast.

I have some before and after photos of major surgery if interested JB. Amazing is an understatement.

Awesome, I will let you know if I need some of those...haha

Awesome, I will let you know if I need some of those...haha
Haha...clarifying...paint less dent removal surgery.

Should only be $50-$75 tops based on the size of the dent if PDR can be done.

I used to leave the top down on my old Cobra and on multiple occasions I'd come back to find burning cigarette butts on my drivers seat.

So many humans suck.

Trying to do my taxes today, loaded up the tax software (having to do it on my laptop because the desktop OS isn't supported).

The main section I need on the wife's return pops up with "Oops something has gone wrong" WTF. It is of course the section that will take our returns to getting significant money back that won't work.

Stupid crappy support, stupid software.

Goddamn mother ****ers. Have to run into Dillards for five minutes and come out and somebody opened their door on my car. Big ding on my new car.

My absolute pet peeve. Friends make fun of me because I park way far away to avoid other cars. That sucks. Sorry. They've got a boatload of bad mojo coming their way.

Well, at least you know it wasn't Jack that did it:

funny_parking_notes_part_2_640_09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks JB. I'm like you, I typically park way at the back of the lot and people still find a way to ding my vehicle. Some people downright suck.

True story I was in my wife's SUV waiting for my wife who ran into trader joes... Lady comes out and opens her door right into my passenger side. She does/says nothing... I get out and ask for her insurance and she says "it's not that bad" I told her give me your insurance or I write down your plates as a hit and run... People are pieces of work...

I'm still looking for the MF'er that zipped into my parking spot as I was backing in and took my taillight out! When I catch him.....

People suck. I choose to blame Obama.

Damn dude I would be livid.

A couple weeks ago I saw a guy destroy the front end of some guys parked suv and try to convince me not to say anything as he left the scene. I waited in the parking lot and the guy who drove away came back and we went inside to find the owner.

It's a clear day, with no wind and no good explanation for why I would have lost power. And for the past 45 minutes my generator has been droning. And droning. And droning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to leave the top down on my old Cobra and on multiple occasions I'd come back to find burning cigarette butts on my drivers seat.

So many humans suck.
With all the A$$Hats in the world I shouldn't be surprised. But I have to admit that shocked the hell out of me. But never underestimate the complete lack of respect of some.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I had this great idea to go to the grocery store 30 minutes ago. I am still shaking with how annoyed I am. First, why is it so effing hard to put your cart back? There were literally 3 cart returns within 20 steps of where some a$$hole left their cart in a spot. I want to punch those people!

Then on my way home I get stuck behind a guy going 20mph in a 35 who then decides he is going to stop in the middle of the road for no reason. Just completely stopped.

I finally get rid of that guy only to then be stuck with cars lining the street so I barely fit and children blocking the roads and refusing to move out of the way.

I need a drink!

I had this great idea to go to the grocery store 30 minutes ago. I am still shaking with how annoyed I am. First, why is it so effing hard to put your cart back? There were literally 3 cart returns within 20 steps of where some a$$hole left their cart in a spot. I want to punch those people!

Then on my way home I get stuck behind a guy going 20mph in a 35 who then decides he is going to stop in the middle of the road for no reason. Just completely stopped.

I finally get rid of that guy only to then be stuck with cars lining the street so I barely fit and children blocking the roads and refusing to move out of the way.

I need a drink!

I blame the snow birds.

I blame the snow birds.

The cart return is my biggest pet peeve, I am just waiting for the chance when I see someone do it so I can lay into them for the lazy SOB's that they are. It takes 2 seconds to put your cart away, they have the returns right there for you. Don't be a lazy piece of sh!t and leave it in a spot so no one can park and it can hit someone's car. A$$hole!

The cart return is my biggest pet peeve, I am just waiting for the chance when I see someone do it so I can lay into them for the lazy SOB's that they are. It takes 2 seconds to put your cart away, they have the returns right there for you. Don't be a lazy piece of sh!t and leave it in a spot so no one can park and it can hit someone's car. A$$hole!

The publix closest to me has no cart returns. It annoys me more than just about anything in this world.

I have experienced the many frustrations of being a blended family this weekend. 2016 has been a real treat so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back